Brand Specific Forums > Marquis Hot Tubs

Marquis Epic Crown Collection Price

(1/5) > >>

jamsoccer12:
Hello-

I am being quoted $12,899 for a Crown Collection Epic tub. This includes the LED package and the cover lift. I will be adding the microsilk option, which brings the total price to $14,899. Does this seem reasonable or is there room to get the price down? Thank you for your help!

Hottubguy:
I think that’s a very aggressive price your dealer is giving you. The crown series tubs look great but also the most expensive tub I’ve ever seen from a wholesale price to us dealers. You are paying quite a bit less at wherever you are shopping versus what I would charge for that tub. Before Microsilk my price is higher on that tub then you are paying with microsilk. That being said it can’t hurt to try and get a better pricing but I’m betting he’s at bottom dollar on that tub

jamsoccer12:
Thank you for your help Hottubguy- what do you typically charge for the wifi upgrade? I asked if they would include on the $14,899 price. They said they would do the Crown Series Epic hot tub with Microsilk, LED lights, cover lift, steps, and wifi for $14,999. Thanks again for your help!

Hottubguy:
They sold it to you for less then they paid for it.....I haven’t sold one in years. Didn’t have great luck with them but it looks like it’s a new one for the crown series. Probably $300-$400 something like that.

MarKee:
Don’t know how they are selling it for that cheap, we are well over $20K with those options where I am at.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version