What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Captiva pricing  (Read 3243 times)

tduenas4520

Artesian Captiva pricing
« on: December 11, 2020, 12:35:24 pm »
Well, I jumped into the rabbit hole that is hot tub shopping. Have been reading for weeks but unfortunately hot tubs are not like cars or TV's where you can do a quick 10 minute check and see if the price is right. I have settled pretty much with Artesian, and have found availability of a few spas coming in late winter/early spring. But, I do not know what the pricing is. As with every consumer, I am looking for best bang for buck.... Ill lay out pricing I received below on a Captiva floor model they are offering

(FLOOR MODEL) Artesian Captiva (Winter Solstice tub. Grey cover and siding) – 46 jets. Standard Ozone Water Purification System. DynaPoint LED. Oasis Kick Rail LED. Tranquility Fall – Illuminated. Pillow Fall – Illuminated. @ease Inline Frog System w/SmartChlor. Start-Up Chemicals (Salt/pH, Stain & Scale, etc.).  $10,900

Captiva 46 (silver marble, antique, stone) – Standard ozone water purification, Dynapoint LED, Tranquility fall (illuminated), Frog-ease with smartchlor, Delivery and start up chem - $10,135

Captiva 46 – Standard Ozone, Multi-10 LED, Tranquility (not lit), Pillow fall (not lit), Frog-Ease, Delivery and start up chem - $9,895

Grand Cayman – Standard ozone, Multi-10 LED, Dual foot blasters, Frog-ease, Delivery and Start up chem - $10,485

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Captiva pricing
« on: December 11, 2020, 12:35:24 pm »

tduenas4520

Re: Artesian Captiva pricing
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 03:40:54 pm »
Thanks for the help guys ;D

Sam

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 01:29:10 pm »
The Captiva prices are in the right range.  The Cayman seems low.  What jet count? 

tduenas4520

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 02:12:12 am »
Thanks for jumping in brother. 

I ended up putting a down payment on one. I paid 8800 for a Grand Cayman 51DB. Insane deal. Ordered with ozonater, frog-ease, Dynapoint LED, Kickpanel LED, LED waterfall and pillowfall with LED.

So Stoked! Just need to wait 10 months....

Sam

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 03:07:25 pm »
Holy $hit!  That's an absurd deal.  Most dealers sell that spa for closer to $12k.

Congrats man.  It's a great hot tub.  You will love it.

CV3720

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 03:13:49 pm »
Thanks for jumping in brother. 

I ended up putting a down payment on one. I paid 8800 for a Grand Cayman 51DB. Insane deal. Ordered with ozonater, frog-ease, Dynapoint LED, Kickpanel LED, LED waterfall and pillowfall with LED.

So Stoked! Just need to wait 10 months....

Wow!  By then, hopefully, we'll (ALMOST!) be hanging up our masks, lol  :)

A.O.

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 08:49:11 am »
So have you actually sat in the Artesian Captiva tub? I bought one off the floor a couple months ago (got lucky and found one in stock) , it was a display and full of cold water so I was not able to get in to it before purchasing it. Got it delivered and set up and two of the seats were worthless in my opinion. the ones next to that huge filter area were so confining it was very uncomfortable to sit in. (luckily ) We had so many other problems with the tub not functioning properly the store agreed to come and take it back! Kudos to the store for doing so!

Just saying...

Oh, I think we paid $8900 for ours.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 08:58:20 am by A.O. »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 08:49:11 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42