What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Mira Reserve MR 800NL  (Read 2233 times)

Hot Tub SC

Mira Reserve MR 800NL
« on: January 03, 2021, 03:41:46 pm »
I was wondering if anyone has any experience or owns a Mira Reserve Spa.  We just put a deposit down on  Mira Reserve MR 800NL (refundable) which should arrive in Feb or March as we pre-ordered.  This brand is sold in the Charleston area and is manufactured in TN I believe.  At our old home we had a Bull Frog which we enjoyed but were not looking to spend at that point.  We will be moving to a house and were looking for a hot tub in the middle regarding quality and price and this hot tub had what we were looking for regarding features and look. I am not expecting a top of the line product but looking for feedback from anyone that may own or is familiar with this brand.  Thank You.

Hot Tub Forum

Mira Reserve MR 800NL
« on: January 03, 2021, 03:41:46 pm »

lugoismad

Re: Mira Reserve MR 800NL
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 11:17:46 pm »
You asked in the thread that I started about mine, but yes, I am very happy with my MR 800 NL. Haven't had a single issue, and we use it daily. I couldn't be happier with it.

A.O.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 08:14:29 am »
I too am in SC, I don't know anything about the Mira hot tubs but I just took delivery of a Cal Spa sold by Palmetto Spas and pool tables (I think that's the right name) down in Charleston, might check out what they have. This Cal Spa checks out real nice..

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 08:14:29 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42