What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie -- help with Nordic Jubilee SE (or suggest alternative?)  (Read 1827 times)

Ntaylor

Newbie -- help with Nordic Jubilee SE (or suggest alternative?)
« on: January 01, 2021, 08:24:08 pm »
I'm looking for open seating, family of five, reliable, good value. People seem to love Nordic for simplicity and reliability, which fits the bill.

My dealer quoted me $8100 for a Jubilee SE (including BP Wifi pack, Nordic Pure Ozone, Nordic Wrap), cover, chemicals, and delivery. Would arrive in September.

Questions:

1. Is this a reasonable price?  If not, what would be credible alternative brands/models (open seating for 5-6, reliable) that I could evaluate and/or use as negotiating leverage? Need not be too fancy; my kids will beat this up over the next 10 years.

2. Do technical drawings exist that show exact dimensions, location of access panel and electrical hookup, height of cover lift connection points, etc. so I can begin deck design and construction while waiting nine months for delivery?

Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

Newbie -- help with Nordic Jubilee SE (or suggest alternative?)
« on: January 01, 2021, 08:24:08 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Newbie -- help with Nordic Jubilee SE (or suggest alternative?)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 10:50:05 pm »
Yes that’s a good price for that tub considering what’s included with it. I’m in that price ballpark (not counting BP Pack and Nordic Pure Ozone) so he is about $700 less then my price.

Tech drawings do exist. If your dealer can’t provide you with one tell him to call his Nordic rep and he can get you one. I also believe they are in the newest version of the owners manual. The cover lifter mount mounts at very top of cabinet assuming you are doing a covermate 1. You need about 15” behind tub for that.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Newbie -- help with Nordic Jubilee SE (or suggest alternative?)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 10:50:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42