What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Converted/restored hot tub dilemma  (Read 1530 times)

Guzzi

Converted/restored hot tub dilemma
« on: November 30, 2020, 03:27:26 pm »
Insight from dealers, repair technicians requested please.

I just wet tested a D1 Triad with massage sequencer that had been converted-restored to US-specs, after it was mistakenly shipped from factory with European-spec internals. Wet testing went well, with noticeably more jet force from the additional half horsepower in the sequencer pump, as I was hoping to feel.

So, I am just feeling some hesitation over a possible purchase of a dealer ‘converted/rebuilt’ unit. I’m hoping to get some input from dealers and repair techs, that could help resolve my uncertainty. What would be the definition of the product’s condition under the unusual circumstances?

Are the product condition definitions that eBay requires resellers to use, applicable here?
(New, *New{conditions apply}, Refurbished by manufacturer, Refurbished by dealer, Used). If applicable, which definition would D1 use, and what would be the effect on warranty coverage?

I like the family owned/operated dealership, despite 90 minutes away, their integrity and prompt follow-up is reassuring.  My first offer was countered with $11K OTD delivered with cover, lifter & steps. Would I be better off placing an order for a new one and waiting it out?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Hot Tub Forum

Converted/restored hot tub dilemma
« on: November 30, 2020, 03:27:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42