What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: in.clear no flow condition  (Read 4736 times)

Chops1857

in.clear no flow condition
« on: January 23, 2020, 02:34:24 pm »
Hello, I hope someone can help me. Google is providing very little and the dealer I bought the tub from is not very responsive and takes forever to get back to me, make service calls, etc.

My hot tub has an in.clear saltwater system. It generates bromine. Anyway, it currently says no flow condition. From all I can gather, it appears the pumps on the tub are working. The water is heating just fine, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this or where to find more information for a fix?

Hot Tub Forum

in.clear no flow condition
« on: January 23, 2020, 02:34:24 pm »

The Wizard of Spas

Re: in.clear no flow condition
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 02:58:37 pm »
Take out the filters, turn the tub off for 20 mins to give it a hard reset.  Keep the filters out, but give them a thorough rinsing.  Power back on, and allow the system to process.  If the issue does not resolve, then the salt cell might need to be cleaned.  If the pumps are working (which nullifies an air lock), it could be something like the heater / pressure switch.  Be sure the water level is where it needs to be as well - too low of water can cause cavitation.

Chops1857

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 03:02:49 pm »
I did most of that, kind of....

I didn't clean the salt cell. But they've only been in use for 5-7 months or so. I wouldn't think they'd need to be cleaned at this point, would they? The water level is fine. Not sure about the heater/pressure switch. Maybe the damn dealer will come out like he says one day....

Thanks for the suggestions.

Dantub

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 06:28:38 am »
Hey, I'd love to know if you found a solution? Our tub is now saying the same thing. Tried all the solutions above and stumped now.
Thanks 😊

TEPLO-V-DOM

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 03:46:14 am »
Good afternoon, we have the same problem, we tried to clean the cell with phosphoric acid, changed the water and tried to turn it on without filters, the error does not disappear. We have been using the Wellis Everest spa pool for 8 months. :'(
We will be grateful for your help.  :)

TEPLO-V-DOM

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 02:30:30 am »
Good day, we found a problem with the pressure. It turned out that the pressure sensor was installed in the bromator. Should work at 0.2 psi, after cleaning the sensor everything worked. Here is the link where the sensor is located https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_H1SQFXrgY&feature=emb_logo

Chops1857

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 09:14:04 am »
Hey, thanks for chiming in. Sorry for my delay in responding. I haven't been on the forum in a while.

I forget what the problem ended up being. I was some sort of sensor, as I recall. Maybe something similar to yours. In any event, I was still under warranty do Gecko sent my dealer a replacement unit and that was installed.

How do you like the in.clear? I really like it.

TEPLO-V-DOM

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 01:36:41 am »
I hope we will also be provided with a new sensor, as for the cleaning system - yes, it cleans as it should, after 8 months the water is crystal clear, there is no need to change. Tell me how often you change the water in the pool and whether there is a slight smell from bromine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 01:36:41 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42