What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anybody remember the Platinum Santina?  (Read 2440 times)

bigshotbantam

Anybody remember the Platinum Santina?
« on: October 28, 2020, 05:31:04 pm »
Have a neighbor selling a used Jacuzzi Platinum Santina. The best I can tell this was a late 90s and early 2000s model.   Definitely needs the case rebuilt, but I can do that.  Heater/pumps, etc., all work, tub is clean and currently in use. 
I don't need a lifetime tub, but I could have it now (instead of in 6-12 months).  If my goal is just to have something I can keep running a year or two while the market corrects Is this worth buying for $300?  I know Jacuzzi is good - is 20+ year old Jacuzzi going to have anything left to give?

Hot Tub Forum

Anybody remember the Platinum Santina?
« on: October 28, 2020, 05:31:04 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Anybody remember the Platinum Santina?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 10:36:35 am »
Have a neighbor selling a used Jacuzzi Platinum Santina. The best I can tell this was a late 90s and early 2000s model.   Definitely needs the case rebuilt, but I can do that.  Heater/pumps, etc., all work, tub is clean and currently in use. 
I don't need a lifetime tub, but I could have it now (instead of in 6-12 months).  If my goal is just to have something I can keep running a year or two while the market corrects Is this worth buying for $300?  I know Jacuzzi is good - is 20+ year old Jacuzzi going to have anything left to give?

There is always the fear of how well it will travel, they don't like to be moved when they're 20 years old but you're not going far and if its a simple lift/move/lower in place and you've seen it fully operational & not leaking then why not! I would try to make a neighborly agreement that its paid in full if it lands in your yard and all is well after filling and running it.

Good fences (and agreements before the fact) make good neighbors!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Anybody remember the Platinum Santina?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 10:36:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42