What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Bullfrog Allotment System  (Read 3167 times)

Backcountryluv

New Bullfrog Allotment System
« on: October 03, 2020, 07:28:41 pm »
Our local Bullfrog retailer mentioned that Bullfrog is using an allotment system for 2020 that is new and improved.  I was told it would improve the customer experience in relation to getting their tub.  Can anyone explain how it works and if it is a good thing? 

This came up because I mentioned that M Series orders don’t seem to follow the 1st in, first out principle.  There were a number of us who ordered M Series in May.  Some have already received theirs, while others are playing the waiting game with no target date in sight. To be clear, I am not complaining about this.  I fully understand what manufacturers and retailers are up against.  Indeed, I’d be happy to have a spa this winter, but that is wishful thinking at this point. 

Hot Tub Forum

New Bullfrog Allotment System
« on: October 03, 2020, 07:28:41 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: New Bullfrog Allotment System
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 03:56:21 pm »
you shouldn't be too far off, I have a M series that was ordered 5/11 that is in production now and also a couple M series that were ordered at the end of May that will go into production in the next 2 weeks or so ***THESE ARE PROJECTIONS ONLY, THIS IS NOT AN OFFICAL STATEMENT FROM BULLFROG*** Sorry just had to make that clear :-)

IndianaSxS

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 12:18:14 am »
I ordered mine in July and it was already ordered from dealer. I did that for less wait. My date was December 19 for delivery. I received email last week stating the new allotment system and that my hot tub will now be made in January. So im guessing that will mean ready in February. If that’s the case my total wait is 7 months. :(

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 12:18:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42