Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Hot Spring Spa Aria & Envoy Price now?

(1/3) > >>

swaney:
Hello Everyone

Anyone purchase an Aria or Envoy Spa lately, what is the normal price now?   

Not sure if location makes much of a difference, but I'm in Northwest Florida.  I'm sure there is going at a premium yet with this Covid.  I believe factory has been up and running for last couple months, surely still a backlog.

Thank You Friends

Sammi:
$14,400 included matching steps, chemical package, cover, cover craddle 2, setup, and sound system. This was before tax. For an Envoy delivered 3 weeks ago and purchased 6 weeks ago. I had looked at one pre-covid and was quoted a few grand more so I was satisfied with the price. A used spa pre-covid would have been the way to go but that's water under the bridge at this point.

castletonia:
Pricing is determined by your local dealer who will set their prices based on what the local market allows.  I'm at $14,999 for an Aria and $15,499 for an Envoy.  I haven't increased my prices since last year.  Only difference now is that with demand being high and inventory being non-existent sales don't really exist. 

swaney:
I seem hear if a person spends that kind of money its best just to go ahead and get the Envoy?   I heard one person say more bang for the buck with the Envoy, but not sure how that came about?
  Thanks for the inputs, getting ready to pull the trigger.

Jag8:

--- Quote from: swaney on October 02, 2020, 08:28:24 pm ---I seem hear if a person spends that kind of money its best just to go ahead and get the Envoy?   I heard one person say more bang for the buck with the Envoy, but not sure how that came about?
  Thanks for the inputs, getting ready to pull the trigger.

--- End quote ---

If you have the space, the Envoy is absolutely worth the marginal amount extra. The way I view it is that the Envoy is the Aria - except you gain the additional captain seat. The Envoy is my absolute favorite hot tub that I have soaked in personally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version