What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Spa Aria & Envoy Price now?  (Read 11476 times)

swaney

Hot Spring Spa Aria & Envoy Price now?
« on: September 29, 2020, 06:55:37 pm »
Hello Everyone

Anyone purchase an Aria or Envoy Spa lately, what is the normal price now?   

Not sure if location makes much of a difference, but I'm in Northwest Florida.  I'm sure there is going at a premium yet with this Covid.  I believe factory has been up and running for last couple months, surely still a backlog.

Thank You Friends

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Spa Aria & Envoy Price now?
« on: September 29, 2020, 06:55:37 pm »

Sammi

Re: Hot Spring Spa Aria & Envoy Price now?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 12:57:33 am »
$14,400 included matching steps, chemical package, cover, cover craddle 2, setup, and sound system. This was before tax. For an Envoy delivered 3 weeks ago and purchased 6 weeks ago. I had looked at one pre-covid and was quoted a few grand more so I was satisfied with the price. A used spa pre-covid would have been the way to go but that's water under the bridge at this point.

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 05:28:43 pm »
Pricing is determined by your local dealer who will set their prices based on what the local market allows.  I'm at $14,999 for an Aria and $15,499 for an Envoy.  I haven't increased my prices since last year.  Only difference now is that with demand being high and inventory being non-existent sales don't really exist. 

swaney

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 08:28:24 pm »
I seem hear if a person spends that kind of money its best just to go ahead and get the Envoy?   I heard one person say more bang for the buck with the Envoy, but not sure how that came about?
  Thanks for the inputs, getting ready to pull the trigger.

Jag8

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 07:46:36 am »
I seem hear if a person spends that kind of money its best just to go ahead and get the Envoy?   I heard one person say more bang for the buck with the Envoy, but not sure how that came about?
  Thanks for the inputs, getting ready to pull the trigger.

If you have the space, the Envoy is absolutely worth the marginal amount extra. The way I view it is that the Envoy is the Aria - except you gain the additional captain seat. The Envoy is my absolute favorite hot tub that I have soaked in personally.

Sammi

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 01:16:28 am »
I never had the chance to see the Aria or soak in one. After your post I looked at the layout and it seems really nice.  I've had my Envoy for a month now and here's my takeaway without actually seeing or using the Aria.

Our use is primarily 2 person. We've had 3 people in once. While the Envoy has 5 fully submerged seats i wouldn't necessarily want 5 people in the tub. Everyone would have their own seat but 3 people would be playing footsie. Point is I wouldn't want a smaller tub. For the two of us it has lots of seating options, same goes for 3 people.

The captains chair is amazing. Your own personal awesome massage chair from neck to toe. The Aria looks to have a similar option in one of the corner seats. From the image it looks really similar to the back massage offered by the Envoy.  Another aspect of the Aria I like is the cooling seat. I wouldn't consider the Aria a true 5 person tub even though it has 5 seats due to no jets in the cooling seat, but there are times I wish the Envoy had a cooling seat. When I overheat I sit up on the bump in the lounger or sit above the corner seat entirely out of the water.

I think would have been completely 100% satisfied with either spa. My wife on the other hand likes the size of the Envoy even though it is only her and I using it primarily. I laid out the Aria dimensions for her after your post and while the size difference is negligible she said she would never want to go any smaller than the Envoy (this surprised me because the Envoy is spacious for 2).

I do find i use every single seat of the Envoy. I'd probably do the same with the Aria. I realize this info doesn't give you a clear cut winner but I dont think you could wrong with either one.

Backcountryluv

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 02:06:50 pm »
I was quoted the following in August:

Aria: $13,699 +tax
Envoy: $13,999 +tax

Price included Freshwater Salt System, steps, cover, Cover Cradle II, sub panel, and starter kit.  I absolutely would opt for the Envoy.  The seating versatility and extra depth is worth the small cost increase. You do give up the cooling platform, though, as mentioned by Sammi.

Prices above would increase if you purchase a pre-ordered tub or if you purchase a floor model.  There is definitely a premium for shorter wait times.

BobbyM

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2021, 10:41:48 pm »
I am in the market for either an Aria or Envoy tub and would love to hear what a fair price would be these days (Jan 2021).  I live in the Boston area and received a pre-tax quote on the Aria from NE Spas for $17,700 (no financing, standard delivery, salt system, steps, cover, and lifter). The folks at Mainely Spas had that same model for $15,999, however, I am outside their delivery and service area, so I can't get it from them. Unfortunately, I haven't found another Hot Spring dealer in the Boston area. This quote for $17,700 feels way to too high. I've asked if there is any room to negotiate, but they haven't been willing to make a better offer.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions from this group of savvy Hot Spring fans.

Much appreciated.

Bobby

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2021, 10:09:17 pm »
I am in the market for either an Aria or Envoy tub and would love to hear what a fair price would be these days (Jan 2021).  I live in the Boston area and received a pre-tax quote on the Aria from NE Spas for $17,700 (no financing, standard delivery, salt system, steps, cover, and lifter). The folks at Mainely Spas had that same model for $15,999, however, I am outside their delivery and service area, so I can't get it from them. Unfortunately, I haven't found another Hot Spring dealer in the Boston area. This quote for $17,700 feels way to too high. I've asked if there is any room to negotiate, but they haven't been willing to make a better offer.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions from this group of savvy Hot Spring fans.

Much appreciated.

Bobby

North or South of Boston?  Did you try the folks at oasis in Manchester NH?  If you are open to Caldera let me know and I can possibly help depending on exactly where you are located

wcmorris

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2021, 03:02:31 pm »
I just got back from putting in my deposit on the Envoy. I'm in upstate NY and it was $14,500 out the door with salt system, steps, cover, cover lifter, electrical panel, and starter pack. Put $500 down to reserve and expected about mid-summer but we'll see on that. I'm expecting it'll be later.

I went into the dealer fully expecting to put my deposit on the Bullfrog A7L but we saw the Envoy and liked it better so that's what we went with. I don't think $14,500 is a great price but that is out the door so I feel it's a good price. More than fair IMO given the circumstances right now.

Now just need to get through the long wait until it arrives!

Sammi

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2021, 11:51:12 pm »
I just got back from putting in my deposit on the Envoy. I'm in upstate NY and it was $14,500 out the door with salt system, steps, cover, cover lifter, electrical panel, and starter pack. Put $500 down to reserve and expected about mid-summer but we'll see on that. I'm expecting it'll be later.

I went into the dealer fully expecting to put my deposit on the Bullfrog A7L but we saw the Envoy and liked it better so that's what we went with. I don't think $14,500 is a great price but that is out the door so I feel it's a good price. More than fair IMO given the circumstances right now.

Now just need to get through the long wait until it arrives!

Apples to apples its basically what I paid in August. I added the sound system (and absolutely love it). It was a grand for that and a grand in tax so you basically got the exact same price as I paid 6 months ago. I felt i got a fair deal. Congrats on the new spa! You'll love it!

nytub36

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2021, 07:48:44 pm »
In in Long Island, NY and was quoted $15,500 (+tax) and August delivery, by a local dealer. Includes salt, cover, lifter, electrical panel and chem starter pack. Wouldn't budge at all on that price. Also said a price increase is expected later this year (but wouldn't say how much).
Have a buddy in the CT area looking for the same tub and he was quoted $18k (+tax)!!!
Saw a January post online that an Envoy in the CA area was quoted for $12,400 out the door.

I'm a first time buyer and head spinning just trying to make an informed decision on the type of tub and manufacturer to go with... Crazy what's happening with the prices being all over the place and dealers not willing to negotiate at all on standalone tub deals. Although I've found that if you combo with another item they sell (like a Covana), they're willing to work with you. Was offered an Envoy and Covana Oasis (with 4 screens, lights and mounting plates) for $22k +tax. 15k of that is the Envoy. May have to jump on that deal.

wcmorris

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 02:01:43 pm »
In in Long Island, NY and was quoted $15,500 (+tax) and August delivery, by a local dealer. Includes salt, cover, lifter, electrical panel and chem starter pack. Wouldn't budge at all on that price. Also said a price increase is expected later this year (but wouldn't say how much).
Have a buddy in the CT area looking for the same tub and he was quoted $18k (+tax)!!!
Saw a January post online that an Envoy in the CA area was quoted for $12,400 out the door.

I'm a first time buyer and head spinning just trying to make an informed decision on the type of tub and manufacturer to go with... Crazy what's happening with the prices being all over the place and dealers not willing to negotiate at all on standalone tub deals. Although I've found that if you combo with another item they sell (like a Covana), they're willing to work with you. Was offered an Envoy and Covana Oasis (with 4 screens, lights and mounting plates) for $22k +tax. 15k of that is the Envoy. May have to jump on that deal.

$15,500 doesn't seem too bad considering the current circumstances and likely hood that prices will just increase from here. I got my Envoy for $14,500 a few weeks ago and expected delivery isn't until mid summer. I don't know much about the Covana or how much they cost but if it's a good discount if you get it with the tub then that seems like a reasonable deal. I would say take it if you like the package. Seems like wait times and prices will only increase so you could be kicking yourself if you wait a few months and then end up paying more and not getting it until winter.

cranbiz

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2021, 03:13:48 pm »
The other thing is shipping from the west coast to the east coast has gone absolutely nuts. There are not enough trucks available to ship and the ones that are available are getting premium rates.

That's one difference in costs between the coasts.

I have friends in trucking that are telling me they can't keep up with the demand, even at twice the rates before covid.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2021, 09:22:29 pm »
The other thing is shipping from the west coast to the east coast has gone absolutely nuts. There are not enough trucks available to ship and the ones that are available are getting premium rates.

That's one difference in costs between the coasts.

I have friends in trucking that are telling me they can't keep up with the demand, even at twice the rates before covid.

I am in the Boston area and my freight has more then doubled in the last year. Crazy and with price of fuel on the rise I see it going higher

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2021, 09:22:29 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42