What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New HS Envoy - Leak or water loss?  (Read 1961 times)

Sammi

New HS Envoy - Leak or water loss?
« on: September 27, 2020, 06:08:02 pm »
I had a new Envoy installed 3 weeks ago. 2 weeks in my warwe level had dropped about 2 inches and I filled it back up last weekend. I chalked it up to being a new spa and water getting into the jets, etc. Today I noticed the water is again down about in inch. Its been cool and humid (50-60's) this past week and 60-70% humidity. I'm not noticing water on my patio (stanped concrete), but at this rate I'll be having to add water every two weeks to stay above the jets and winter will be here very soon. My thought it a slow internal leak or could I be losing that much water from getting and and out? Two of us and have in and out on average of twice times/day.

Hot Tub Forum

New HS Envoy - Leak or water loss?
« on: September 27, 2020, 06:08:02 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: New HS Envoy - Leak or water loss?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 07:45:48 am »
If you think it's a problem can't you call your dealer?
Retired

Sammi

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 06:22:41 pm »
If you think it's a problem can't you call your dealer?

I could - but then that would make this entire internet forum thingy pointless.

castletonia

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 06:50:58 pm »
2" a week seems a bit excessive, but your usage is high.  If you're willing, remove the front panel and check for water.  If you have a leak it most likely will be there.  Otherwise, only other option is to call your dealer.

Sammi

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 09:03:20 pm »
2" a week seems a bit excessive, but your usage is high.  If you're willing, remove the front panel and check for water.  If you have a leak it most likely will be there.  Otherwise, only other option is to call your dealer.

Thanks Castle - its an inch a week. Removed the front cover and nothing. I subsequently talked to a buddy who has a similar spa and similar use pattern and he said its normal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 09:03:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42