What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Used Hot Springs pulse - good price?  (Read 2254 times)

lowfi

Used Hot Springs pulse - good price?
« on: September 27, 2020, 01:38:46 am »
Hi all,

First post here! In advance, thank you..I know these posts get old but are VERY appreciated.

I think the tub is either a 2018 or 2019 and the guy wants $4500 for it...looks like its in mint condition. He said it is less than 2 years old. The tub is bigger than we wanted but we also didn't want to spend over 7k for a tub which is basically the lower end or entry level tubs. We were looking at Nordic and base jacuzzi or bullfrog. The owner said it's still under warranty. I know that Hot Springs are good tubs but I also recently learned on this forum that this tub is in their lower end models or tiers which were recently other brands that were bought out by Watkins and had a Hot Springs logo slapped on the side of the tub. So I am questioning the quality of the limelight series.

So is this a good price? What is the MSRP on these? Also, are their any specific questions I should be asking when I check it out in person? This is my first experience buying a used tub so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

You guys rock and hopefully I'll be soaking with you all soon!!

Cheers!

Hot Tub Forum

Used Hot Springs pulse - good price?
« on: September 27, 2020, 01:38:46 am »

castletonia

Re: Used Hot Springs pulse - good price?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 05:25:48 pm »
If it is a 2018/2019 and in good condition, $4,500 is a good price.  Warranty does not transfer regardless of what the seller says.  Make sure the hot tub is filled, running, and up to temp.  The Limelight Collection is not Hot Spring's lowest tier, it is their middle tier.  Limelight share electronics, pumps, circulation pump, heater as Highlife.  This is a Hot Spring spa.  Watkins owns a few different brands.  Hot Spring and Caldera share nothing with any other Watkins owned brand.

Flyonthewall

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 05:31:32 pm »
if its a 2019 it'll be pre-plumbed for the freshwater salt system.  most likely its older, based on their asking price.  feel free to post a pic or serial number to verify the age.  inspect it with a fine toothed comb, as they should be able to correct any warrantable issues before selling it to you. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 05:31:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42