What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot tub recs?  (Read 2367 times)

AllSmiles

Hot tub recs?
« on: September 25, 2020, 09:14:56 pm »
We’ve wet tested an Artesian Grand Bahama elite and really enjoyed it. What other hot tabs are comparable to that is size, amenities, and pricing? I feel like the price we were quoted is a bit higher but I know the demand is through the roof right now.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot tub recs?
« on: September 25, 2020, 09:14:56 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hot tub recs?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 02:50:19 pm »
We’ve wet tested an Artesian Grand Bahama elite and really enjoyed it. What other hot tabs are comparable to that is size, amenities, and pricing? I feel like the price we were quoted is a bit higher but I know the demand is through the roof right now.

Just go to the manufactur websites of the other reputable brands to see who is in your area and visit as many as possible. You'll find something you like.

IMO a good list would include Artesian, Bullfrog, Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance (everyone's list varies).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Backcountryluv

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 11:54:21 pm »
I feel like the price we were quoted is a bit higher but I know the demand is through the roof right now.

What price were you quoted?  Curious because I will be looking at the elite series tomorrow.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 11:54:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42