What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Standard lighting or Constellation lighting?  (Read 2754 times)

BGavula

Standard lighting or Constellation lighting?
« on: September 23, 2020, 07:42:44 pm »
I am purchasing a Marquis Signature Series Epic spa and wanted to see if anyone has the standard lighting and/or a picture or video of how the standard lighting looks.  I am trying to see if that would be sufficient for me or if I'd want to upgrade to the constellation lighting. 

I don't want to overdo it on the lighting, especially considering that I will probably have LED lighting on the gazebo over the tub.

Hot Tub Forum

Standard lighting or Constellation lighting?
« on: September 23, 2020, 07:42:44 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Standard lighting or Constellation lighting?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 10:19:52 pm »
Is this a new order tub or a tub on order coming in soon?  If it’s a new order get constellation. You will get a nice surprise for 2021 on that tub as far as lighting and design goes. Either way I would add the constellation lights especially on the two colors you are considering. Lights look real nice in lighter colors

BGavula

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 10:02:02 am »
When you say in 2021, are they changing what the constellation lighting will consist of for 2021?

MarKee

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 11:58:50 am »
If you go with a lighter interior color, the standard lighting still looks pretty good.  Here is a pic of one with standard lighting:

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/GewPQ7ucd3XQ0TRhWSyaSw/o.jpg

The Constellation lighting gives you more lights, and the lights are brighter/more dramatic.

BGavula

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 12:06:13 pm »
Thank you, that is helpful.  I guess I would tend to err on the side of more lighting options (assuming you can turn off the constellation lights but leave on the "standard' lights), but I did not particularly like the way the constellation lights look in the shell. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 12:06:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42