What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First time hot tub buyer - another one to join the team  (Read 1979 times)

Magnum

First time hot tub buyer - another one to join the team
« on: September 19, 2020, 10:28:59 pm »
Hi. I purchased a house with a pool in central Florida last year. The pool is not heated and I hate water below 86 F and only been in the pool 4x. I would love to chill in a hot tub. I have a second enclosed porch which would be perfect for it. I was expecting to spend around $2k but while reading through several posts, I know that it won't be possible.

I am looking for a 3-5 person.

- Would you recommend a 110v or 220v?
- Would it be possible to buy something up to $4000?
- What is your opinion on an Aquarest Spas Premium 600 or Aquarest Spas Elite 600 (on sale at Wayfair)?

Its hard to find a used running tub in my area, I found a used 2012 Hot Springs Vanguard for $4500, 2nd owner, currently using. Not sure if its worth spending that much on an 8yr hot tub.

Edit. I found a 3 year old 1006/LX4000 (Not sure about the manufacturer, I think its Gulf Coast Spas, sold by Life's Great) fot $2500. Its still running, filled with water.

I also found a Leisure Bay Xtreme Tech Genius for $500, owner states that its fully working and is willing to hook it up and fill with water upon my arrival. Its been sitting without water for a while.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:29:52 am by Magnum »

Hot Tub Forum

First time hot tub buyer - another one to join the team
« on: September 19, 2020, 10:28:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42