What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A7L arrived today!  (Read 3548 times)

BW13

A7L arrived today!
« on: September 13, 2020, 01:29:38 am »
OK, I love my new bullfrog.  I'm so relaxed.  Wasn't sure, but now glad I got the lounge.  The lounge with the rain is very relaxing.  The other jetpacks are much more "massage" like.  Trio is my favorite.  Neck massouesse is awesome but very intense, can't stay in that for too long but it works muscles that no other pack can do.  They threw the music system in and it sounds really good.  There are no speakers in the water so hopefully it will last.  If not, I didn't pay for it. LOL

Hot Tub Forum

A7L arrived today!
« on: September 13, 2020, 01:29:38 am »

Frogger

Re: A7L arrived today!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 02:26:51 am »
Thats cool. I'm pretty much getting the same stuff as you so its reassuring. My dealer has the spa now so its just a matter of getting it...probably Monday or Tuesday. Yeah the speakers should last longer underneath the shell vs on top of it....duh....lol

CanadianSpaTech

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 09:28:40 am »
OK, I love my new bullfrog.  I'm so relaxed.  Wasn't sure, but now glad I got the lounge.  The lounge with the rain is very relaxing.  The other jetpacks are much more "massage" like.  Trio is my favorite.  Neck massouesse is awesome but very intense, can't stay in that for too long but it works muscles that no other pack can do.  They threw the music system in and it sounds really good.  There are no speakers in the water so hopefully it will last.  If not, I didn't pay for it. LOL
Is it not adjustable for flow so you can use a little less pressure for a longer sit in that seat?

BW13

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 02:27:07 pm »
Yes, I lowered the dial which definitely made it more comfortable.  I can't underscore the value of the moveable jetpacks enough.  My wife is a foot shorter than me and the only way we can both use the neck jetpack is by moving it from higher to lower seats.

BW13

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 01:45:43 pm »
ok, I'm very impressed with the insulation.  I have economy mode set to begin at 12:30 am each night and turn on at 4pm the next day.  When I checked it this morning, after 8 hours of no heat being on, it only dropped 1 degree.  That's really impressive.  I though for sure it would drop at least 10.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 01:45:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42