What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Neckmasseuse vs Neckblaster  (Read 3766 times)

BW13

Neckmasseuse vs Neckblaster
« on: September 14, 2020, 04:55:24 pm »
I know people have written about this before but.....  I just got the neckmaseuse which I found to be too strong.  I know I can dial it down but if I do that would I like the Blaster better since it covers a wider area of the neck and shoulders?  I'd really love to hear from people who have tried both!  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Neckmasseuse vs Neckblaster
« on: September 14, 2020, 04:55:24 pm »

Frogger

Re: Neckmasseuse vs Neckblaster
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 07:15:43 pm »
Both are popular but to me Neck Masseuse is a real intense massage...Neck Blaster is more superficial but wider coverage.  Plus blaster has a lot more back jets to tone down the power. 

What jetpaks do you have? I ask because if you have some higher performance jetpaks you can pair them with neck masseuse to tone it down on the same pump. I know you have Trio...that would be a high performance jetpak to put on the same pump.  Just an idea...

Frogger

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 07:32:34 pm »
I noticed too that the A7L has 5 jetpaks...an odd number. Is Masseuse running with one other jetpak or two? If you can get it running with two additional jetpaks that might tone it down. I'm curious because my A8D is coming with 5 jetpaks as well...and i have Masseuse.

BW13

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 12:46:32 am »
I can tone it down just by turning the dial down.  but since the only reason I've heard that some people like the Masseuse better is because they like how strong it is.  So I figured if I like it toned down, would I like the blaster better with it's wider coverage?

Frogger

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 01:54:44 am »
Oh ok...

Maybe you should just wet test it if you can. Seems like a very individual thing.

The thing with neck masseuse and blaster...i think they should have switched back jets between the two. Because of the setup one seems overpowered and the other seems underpowered. Blaster has a zillion jets and masseuse has just a few...lol

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 01:54:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42