What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic Spa Onzen Issues  (Read 2328 times)

BJC1984

Arctic Spa Onzen Issues
« on: September 06, 2020, 11:24:15 pm »
Purchased a new Arctic Spa 4 weeks ago with the Onzen system. Unfortunately, it’s been problematic since day 1. For the first few weeks the Onzen system Wouldn’t produce any sanitizer. Service Tech came by and messed around with it for 3 hours. It finally started working after he changed the time of day for some reason. Unfortunately, the fix was short lived. It now seemingly has a mind of its own and won’t run at all some days and some days it runs 24 hours. This makes it impossible to manage the water chemistry. The service tech came again and all I hear is “I’ve never seen this before”. What I really need is a solution or for them to repair tub. There is clearly something wrong with the control system. I’ve reset the system, powered it off, changed the Onzen run times and frequency numerous times and it just does whatever it wants.

Anyone else have issues like this before?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Arctic Spa Onzen Issues
« on: September 06, 2020, 11:24:15 pm »

sergey

Re: Arctic Spa Onzen Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 11:33:49 am »
I own Arctic Spa Boy. Very Easy to balance water.
You can ask for an upgrade or ask to replace the unit.

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 05:40:26 pm »
If your local dealer can't assist call the factory.  Get ahold of Service and ask for Tyler or Mel.  They will get you working! 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 05:40:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42