What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Spa Models?  (Read 3976 times)

swaney

Hot Spring Spa Models?
« on: August 29, 2020, 09:45:03 pm »
Hello All
  - I have a great dealer here with Hot Spring.  So will go with them.  Only problem with this COVID, nothing is in stock. 
    -- Which Hot Spring model gives you more bang for the buck?
    -- Which one do you recommend for someone who has both knees replaced, lower back, wrist, and hip issues along with   
        flat feet.
    -- I'm 5' 11" tall, 240 pounds.  Wife is 5'4", 150 pounds (I did not say that)
 - Soak test is impossible due to no hot tubs in the show room.

Thank You for your inputs, really enjoy every ones posts

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Spa Models?
« on: August 29, 2020, 09:45:03 pm »

castletonia

Re: Hot Spring Spa Models?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 10:59:41 pm »
What is your general price range?  Any space limitations?  Preference towards lounger vs non?  How many people do you need the hot tub to accommodate? 

swaney

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 11:08:12 pm »
Price I'm not to concerned about since been waiting several, several, years.  I know I won't get much of a deal now with this COVIS and everyone wanting to purchase a tub.   Mainly for my arthritis and do plan on using at least once a day here in Florida. 14" x 17' space on concrete,  I was informed I should also have at least 6" of concrete.   i will have a overhead roof and can extend concrete area with pavers for walk area.  I think lounger would be nice, but heard the captains chair a lot of folks rave about.,  people 2-4.  Thinking of leaning more for the Aria.

swaney

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 11:09:24 pm »
ops, 14 feet by 17 feet.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 11:51:12 pm »
Look at envoy. You are already going top of the line. With the aria no hip or wrist jets that you would have in Envoy. Layout is similar but the envoy is a bit more spacious.

swaney

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 08:57:45 am »
Will Do, Thank You for the quick input.   I have noticed the dealer does not to provide much discounts now due to the high demand for spas now.

Richie_NY

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 02:45:52 pm »
Hi.  We received our first hot tub ever in Nov.  We love everything about it.  We went with the dealer recommendation and purchased the HS Flash.  Great tub, jets, seating, so happy with the decision.  He discouraged the lounge seat, personally I now agree.  Plenty or room to "lounge" out, and great seating if we have more people.  We love it, around 10k all in with deli wet, steps, cover with lift.

Richie_NY

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2020, 02:47:24 pm »
Delivery*

Sammi

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2020, 10:32:05 pm »
We enjoy our Envoy for 2 of us. Maybe would ha e gone Aria for the cooling seat which the Envoy doesn't have. I live in the lounger and would never buy a tub without it. I use my father's HS Vanguard often which lacks the lounger and am not a fan. I'm 6'1" 215 and it fits me great. The captain chair on the Envoy is really sweet. The wrist jets are nothing to wrote home about but my wife enjoys them. The hip jets are oddly placed and I dont even notice them. Still love the Envoy though.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2020, 10:32:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42