What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Virgins/1st Timers  (Read 6696 times)

Sammi

Re: Hot Tub Virgins/1st Timers
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 05:48:29 pm »
Miraculously my Envoy has arrived! Should be delivered to me next week for setup/hookup. Now I have to figure out if I want the cover opening to my house directly to the west or open to my patio to the north to block some cold north wind. Will also need to find a decent side table where I can station my computer while I work and soak.  8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 05:48:29 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 10:48:49 am »
Congrats, hopefully the first soak isn't far behind. When did you order, what was your original ship date and what date changes did you get along the way?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Sammi

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 01:56:07 pm »
Congrats, hopefully the first soak isn't far behind. When did you order, what was your original ship date and what date changes did you get along the way?

I ordered on 08/14. The dealer already had one on order which was the exact spa (model and color) I was looking for. Was supposed to ship on 08/20, but then was delayed until 09/04. It shipped before 09/04 obviously. I'm not sure when the dealer placed their order for the tub - I may have just lucked out.

I'll have saltwater and ozone - how long after setup does it typically take for the water to be ready for first soak? Hoping to spend the weekend in it next weekend as install is next Thursday.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2020, 05:44:23 pm »

I ordered on 08/14. The dealer already had one on order which was the exact spa (model and color) I was looking for. Was supposed to ship on 08/20, but then was delayed until 09/04. It shipped before 09/04 obviously. I'm not sure when the dealer placed their order for the tub - I may have just lucked out.

I'll have saltwater and ozone - how long after setup does it typically take for the water to be ready for first soak? Hoping to spend the weekend in it next weekend as install is next Thursday.

:o Wow, right place/right time!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Sammi

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2020, 05:41:18 pm »
Spa was delivered and wired today. Looks amazing! Waiting to hear from the dealer for next steps as they tested the water. Temp is already up in the mid 80's in just 4 hours.

My sales guy called me tonight and got my all set up and ready for my first soak! Couldn't be happier with the service I received and am super pumped!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:27:37 pm by Sammi »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2020, 05:41:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42