What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Favorite JetPacks?  (Read 3889 times)

iastater09

Favorite JetPacks?
« on: July 08, 2020, 10:37:01 am »
We just bought an R7 floor model (so we can get it before November/December!) that is coming with the following JetPacks -  Pulsator, Alleviate, Reliever & RainShower.  Salesman advised us to order the Neck Blaster to switch out for the RainShower jetpack so we did that as well.

What are your favorite JetPacks? Should we consider switching any others?

Thanks!!

Hot Tub Forum

Favorite JetPacks?
« on: July 08, 2020, 10:37:01 am »

Frogger

Re: Favorite JetPacks?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 03:42:51 pm »
Congrats! I guess you are smarter than me because I could have went with a floor model that is almost identical to the one I have on order (A8D in Pearl)  but I wanted the stereo and to be able to pick out my own jetpaks. I thought when you bought the floor model you have to take the jetpaks that come with it...hmm. That's what I was told...Anyway,  I'll tell you the jetpaks I have picked out and give my thoughts.

Neckmasseuse
Alleviate
Reliever
Pulsator
Trio

First off, even though my salesperson told me neckblaster is more popular because it has more jets I went with neckmasseuse. NM has greater water pressure because of fewer jets and has the single pulse jet which i like. NB has the firmrelief jets which you and I are already getting in the alleviate jetpack.

I really tried to get a variety of jets with my jetpak selection. Three of my jetpaks are almost no brainer choices because they are so popular. Trio, Pulsator, and Neckmasseuse I'm very confident in. Reliever is a jetpak I havnt read too much about but I like it has Deeprelief jets and vertical oscillating jets (versus the horizontal oscillating I already have on trio).  Alleviate is the jetpak I'm most concerned about because the jets are firmrelief and not deeprelief...a little less powerful. But I like the pattern of jets on that one.  But I'm allowed one jetpak swap when I get my spa so I might end up with Wellness or Deeprelief jetpaks. Regardless,  I might end up buying one or two more jetpaks to have on the side...that's the beauty of owning a bullfrog spa...the versatility!!

I tried rainshower and didnt really care for it. I think though maybe I should have had it on low power during the wet test. Probably would have been a better feel. The wet test was overwhelming times and I barely remember some of them. Gyro-sage is the one that really stood out the most to me. My gf liked pulsator more. But I'm still getting three single pulse jets on neckmasseuse so all good. Variety!

BW13

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 12:06:45 am »
There are tons of posts about the jetpacks people like the best.  We researched it a lot.  The most popular are the Rainshower, Trio, NeckMasseause, Gyrator, versa and oscilator

Frogger

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 05:23:29 am »
There are tons of posts about the jetpacks people like the best.  We researched it a lot.  The most popular are the Rainshower, Trio, NeckMasseause, Gyrator, versa and oscilator

I'd agree with that. My only side note would be that the new Trio jetpak has pretty much replaced oscillator. They are basically the same thing but Trio gives more back coverage. Oscillator has just been around a lot longer.

iastater09

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 11:13:58 am »
Thanks everyone for the replies. Were currently getting Pulsator, Reliever, Alleviate & Rainshower. With the options to replace 2 with Trio and NeckBlaster. I'm thinking Alleviate for Neckblaster since they are almost the same with both having the Relaxing FirmRelief jets.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 01:15:41 pm »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:19:18 am by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Frogger

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 09:55:33 pm »
Thanks everyone for the replies. Were currently getting Pulsator, Reliever, Alleviate & Rainshower. With the options to replace 2 with Trio and NeckBlaster. I'm thinking Alleviate for Neckblaster since they are almost the same with both having the Relaxing FirmRelief jets.

Bingo on neckblaster. You are still getting 6 firmrelief jets. It's like you are getting two jetpaks.

Backcountryluv

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 10:36:30 pm »
Our local dealer orders the following jetpaks on all of their M Series floor models because they claim that these are the most popular and well balanced.

Wellness
Versa
Oscillator
Deep Relief
Rain Shower
Neck Relief

Frogger

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 12:17:38 am »
Trio, Gyro, or Pulsator dont even crack the top six? I kinda scoff at that list...Jets are very subjective anyway.

And NeckRelief? I thought it was either neckblaster or neckmasseuse now.

Backcountryluv

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 10:24:26 am »
Trio, Gyro, or Pulsator dont even crack the top six? I kinda scoff at that list...Jets are very subjective anyway.

And NeckRelief? I thought it was either neckblaster or neckmasseuse now.

Neck Relief is specific to the M Series.  The JetPak selection vary with each series. 

For the M7, Bullfrog suggests the following JetPaks:
Rain Shower, Oscillator, Deep Relief, Spinal’ssage, Wellness, and Neck Relief. 

For the R7, Bullfrog recommends the following:
Rainshower, Spinal’ssage, Oscillator, and Deep Relief. 

I agree with Frogger that the JetPak selection is very subjective.  It really depends on your personal aches, pains, soreness, tension, injuries, etc.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 10:24:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42