What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Grandee Control Panel no go  (Read 2240 times)

casualtubber

Grandee Control Panel no go
« on: July 11, 2020, 04:19:57 pm »
I just took delivery of a 2016 refurbished Grandee this morning.  I started the water going, and got the electrical hooked up while it filled.  Once it was full, I turned on the power to nothing....

I has a new remote control panel that was supposed to be paired before delivery, it's looking for the hot tub, I can't get to pair.  I figured I'd use the manual jet button, nothing.  Push and hold to pair, nothing.  The blue light on the panel is lit, no blinking.  The circulation pump and ozonater are running - I have bubbles coming out of the drain and the green light is lit on the ozonater.

I did call the dealer and they had no answer, and will have someone out Monday morning.  Just wondering if anyone knows of anything I might be missing.

I am a sad new hot tub owner....

Hot Tub Forum

Grandee Control Panel no go
« on: July 11, 2020, 04:19:57 pm »

casualtubber

Re: Grandee Control Panel no go
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 09:04:57 pm »
A new bit of information:  both the jets and lights buttons are blinking slowly. I think I didn't notice that earlier because of the sun.  Still not working...

casualtubber

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 07:55:50 pm »
Turns out it needed a software upgrade to match the newer controller.  All works now.

Good chatting with everyone!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 12:12:44 pm »
Turns out it needed a software upgrade to match the newer controller.  All works now.

Good chatting with everyone!

How did you figure that out?

Was it a call to a dealer to discuss symptoms, tech visit to your house, on-line help from someone, you figured it out from researching on line...?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

casualtubber

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 01:44:56 pm »
I called the dealer, they were unable to do anything remotely and sent out a tech who loaded new software.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 01:44:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42