What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Online Source to Buy FrogEase and Freshwater Spa Supplies  (Read 1741 times)

hottubgirl2

We are loving our new 2020 Hot Springs Pace hot tub, and because it was hard to find, the dealer is located about 90 miles from us and we need to buy our spa supplies online. Anybody have a good source specifically for the Freshwater FrogEase chemicals? Yes, I looked on Amazon, but it seems they would all be coming from a different supplier and I would like to have consistency. Thanks in Advance.

Hot Tub Forum

ratchett

Re: Best Online Source to Buy FrogEase and Freshwater Spa Supplies
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 10:56:56 am »
Support your local dealer - call them up and order over the phone then have them mail it to you.  USPS first-class postage is not expensive, no need to drive over to the dealer for chemicals. 

Amazon sucks when it comes to reliable quality.  There are so many fakes and knockoffs with no way to notify Amazon when a seller is shipping a knockoff product aside from requesting a refund after purchasing.  They've become the new eBay full of Chinese fakes.  I miss the old Amazon from twenty years ago.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Best Online Source to Buy FrogEase and Freshwater Spa Supplies
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 10:56:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42