What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish  (Read 1950 times)

hargabyte

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« on: May 29, 2020, 11:59:35 pm »
After 2+ weeks of research I have gone from a complete newb to at least a pretty well informed consumer. Just wanted to say thanks to anyone that replied to any of my threads and anyone else on here giving out advise. We finally took the plunge (pun inteded =P) and bought our first spa. Here it is if anyone is interested. I really like Coast Spas. I think they have one of the best built spas in the industry. Not trying to sell anyone on one... Just saying after wet testing several brands and researching build quality, these guys came out on top. On the other end, i would highly suggest anyone interested in a Bullfrog to be sure to wet test before buying. Personally we found them to be noisy compared to all the other brands and had very limited therapy for legs or feet.
https://www.spalogichottubs.com/inventory-detail/?unit_id=159

Ohh and this really isnt so long =D I still have a lot to learn on maintaining the spa, Im sure I will be posting and helping out where I can.

Hot Tub Forum

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« on: May 29, 2020, 11:59:35 pm »

Doctorbob91

Re: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 03:44:54 pm »
Is it out of line to ask purchase price?

Hot Tub Forum

Re: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 03:44:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42