What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wellis Mont Blanc  (Read 4216 times)

dynasty

Wellis Mont Blanc
« on: June 25, 2020, 08:41:05 am »
Hello folks,

My neighbor is looking for a tub and he mentioned he saw a Wellis Mont Blanc that they liked for ~11k. I have 0 idea about this brand but told him I'd ask around this forum to get a better idea if it's a good brand. In reality they loved the hot springs grande but nobody has it available for the next 4 months.

Your thoughts / input would be great!

Thanks,

Darian

Hot Tub Forum

Wellis Mont Blanc
« on: June 25, 2020, 08:41:05 am »

Doctorbob91

Re: Wellis Mont Blanc
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 03:31:54 pm »
Following....I saw a Wellis at a showroom which I am considering....

Thanks!

Pcola77

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 10:36:36 am »
Hi guys, I just got a Wellis Monte Rosa tub 2 weeks ago, (electric work done 3/20), so I don't have a long history with it, but here are my thoughts so far.  I can't use image sharing sites from my work computer, but I'll try to share some pictures later from another computer. The Mont Blanc is in the Wellis Peak line, which is the same line as my Monte Rosa, so that's what my comments are based on.  If I think of anything else, I'll add it to the list.

Pros:
  • Love the look. We got the gray cabinetry and sterling white shell, and I'm really happy with it.
  • Has a ton of jets, and they work really well.
  • Comes with bluetooth speakers, which I absolutely love.  Just makes for such a nice experience. Cell phones are basically waterproof at this point, so it's nice to have ambient music playing, and be able to change the song, increase/decrease the volume without even moving from whatever chair you're in.
  • Similar comment on the app, where you can turn jets on/off from your phone in your seat.
  • Cover is very thick, which I assume will help with insulation
  • LED lighting has lots of different colors/patterns
  • Touch screen has a lot of functionality

Cons:
  • App is pretty basic, can really only turn jets and LEDs on and off and check/change the temperature.  Expected to be able to do/see more, given all the settings on the touch screen itself
  • Touch screen is really tough with wet hands. Maybe I just haven't gotten used to it yet.
  • Came with a default 8 hour filtering setting, and caused the tub to heat up to 104 degrees (well above the desired 99 degrees), and I couldn't get it to cool back down for hours given the warm summer temps.
  • LED controls kinda suck. Have to turn them off and on to change the color/pattern, so if you like a certain one, you have to hit the on off button like 50 times to get back to it.  My kids both have LEDs in their bedroom and computer room, and they can set the color, pattern, etc from their phone easily, so I sort of expected something like that

JM22681

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 08:34:08 pm »
How are things going since you installed?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 08:34:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42