What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help! Catalina CL-750 Mariah?  (Read 1635 times)

daves_hottub

Help! Catalina CL-750 Mariah?
« on: June 29, 2020, 05:20:34 pm »
I am looking at a used Catalina CL-750 hot tub.
The model name might be "Mariah" ? and also looks like the neptune but not as fancy i don't think.
Does anyone know anything about this model?
When it was made? possible manual?
pros ? cons?
thanks
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 03:57:04 pm by daves_hottub »

Hot Tub Forum

Help! Catalina CL-750 Mariah?
« on: June 29, 2020, 05:20:34 pm »

The Wizard of Spas

Re: Help! Catalina CL-750 Mariah?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 07:26:07 pm »
Neptune vs Mariah is only the difference between one having audio, one not having audio.  Any used tub really comes down to how well it was taken care of, how much they're asking (there is no Kelly Blue Book for spas so no - I have no idea what it is worth :) ) and if you can get parts for it once you gain possession.  There really is no other insight most can give you as there are too many variables.  Sorry for the lack of help but that is about all I can gather.   I hope this helps.  Good luck moving forward.

daves_hottub

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 09:59:48 pm »
Thanks for responding, this one has the model number as cl-750 and it has a stereo, it is an older model I think.
I thought the difference between neptune and mariah was number of jets, but I know next to nothing. :-)
They are asking 1500 and we tried out the pumps and the control panel today and they all seem to work.
Didn't get the chance to check for leaks or confirm the heater but it all looks good.
Think I will bite the bullet.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 09:59:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42