What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Bullfrog order, how long???  (Read 21802 times)

BW13

Re: New Bullfrog order, how long???
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2020, 10:58:31 pm »
Got my crane set up for Saturday.  Now if it only wasn't 110 degrees here!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2020, 10:58:31 pm »

NorthwoodsWI

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2020, 09:34:02 am »
Ordered an R7L on June 2.  I was initially told to expect delivery in August.  On July 24th I got an email changing the date to October 24.  On August 28 I got another email changing the date to November 21.  That's over half a year (193 days) from when I ordered.  Is anyone else in the same boat for a early June order?  They took my money up front and have offered nothing aside from "sorry". 

Frogger

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2020, 01:50:16 am »
Ordered an R7L on June 2.  I was initially told to expect delivery in August.  On July 24th I got an email changing the date to October 24.  On August 28 I got another email changing the date to November 21.  That's over half a year (193 days) from when I ordered.  Is anyone else in the same boat for a early June order?  They took my money up front and have offered nothing aside from "sorry".

I ordered my spa May 16 and got it last week. There is no ryme or reason with these guys. Ppl that ordered after me got it sooner....then you only order two weeks later and get pushed back way further.  I have no idea how they prioritize these spas. But anywhere you go for a spa will be a long wait now...unless there is one in stock. Maybe you should just go in the store and pick one out and take it...if you can.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2020, 02:34:25 pm »

I ordered my spa May 16 and got it last week. There is no ryme or reason with these guys. Ppl that ordered after me got it sooner....then you only order two weeks later and get pushed back way further.  I have no idea how they prioritize these spas. But anywhere you go for a spa will be a long wait now...unless there is one in stock. Maybe you should just go in the store and pick one out and take it...if you can.

Unless it's an M-Series it's 'First In, First Out' there is no priority given to any of the A/R/X series spas, M series is taking a little longer than those due to supply chain delays.  If someone did order before you and received it it's because they didn't have all the parts to build it in time so it's not a priority issue but rather a supply chain issue as mentioned

IndianaSxS

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2020, 12:31:05 am »
Orddered mine in July. They gave me date of December 19th. Got an email last week about a new allotment system and that mine I now being built in January. 😭

benmih

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2020, 01:21:25 pm »
Order my M9 May 23. Initially told July 19-August 1. July 20, moved to Oct 2. Spoke with regional sales director and said oct 2 is a good date. With no word, I called on Oct 12. I was told it will be going into production on 10/14. It should finish production by 10/23 and put on the rails. Taking another week. So to distribultor not until 10/30. I have lost all faith in what Bullfrog says anymore. They were wrong with the electrical specs on thier site, out $200 in electrician fees haivn go switch stuff out. This company just needs to get their stories straight.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2020, 01:21:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42