What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Bullfrog order, how long???  (Read 21797 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: New Bullfrog order, how long???
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2020, 08:23:55 pm »
Did Bullfrog ever shut during Corona?  That’s BS that Costco orders took priority. Should be first order in first order out. I get delays are happening but a lot of it is out of everybody’s hands but if they prioritized Costco orders I would be pissed.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2020, 08:23:55 pm »

Frogger

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2020, 12:17:44 am »
My dealer said that a June or July Costco order has priority over my May 11th order.  My dealer said this, not me!

Yeah i knew that. And you are the second person that said their dealer said that. I asked a BF dealer (not mine) and she said no way. So pffft...there it is. I guess its hard to pin to a dead certainty because they are getting swamped with orders and covid has caused delays although they've never fully shutdown over it...so said my dealer.

BW13

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2020, 04:35:49 pm »
I ordered at the end of May and was originally quoted 10 weeks.  So if I'm now getting it on Sept 14 that's 14 weeks and they are throwing in the $1100 sound system.  Not too bad given the environment were in. 

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2020, 03:32:31 pm »
Did Bullfrog ever shut during Corona?  That’s BS that Costco orders took priority. Should be first order in first order out. I get delays are happening but a lot of it is out of everybody’s hands but if they prioritized Costco orders I would be pissed.

they barely did any volume at all through Costco, FYI there are MULTIPLE manufacturers prioritizing larger accounts over smaller accounts as well right now, it's not right but it's definitely happening and there are tons of dealers throughout the US who didn't have the cash or credit to order 2-400 spas like some of us and they'll be out of the business unless they have other items to sell such as furniture, pools, etc. really sad what this Covid is going to do to small businesses across the world

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2020, 03:57:02 pm »

they barely did any volume at all through Costco, FYI there are MULTIPLE manufacturers prioritizing larger accounts over smaller accounts as well right now, it's not right but it's definitely happening and there are tons of dealers throughout the US who didn't have the cash or credit to order 2-400 spas like some of us and they'll be out of the business unless they have other items to sell such as furniture, pools, etc. really sad what this Covid is going to do to small businesses across the world

I hear you.  I see it with some manufacturers, not all but some including one I carry.  Thankfully for me I was able to do a bigger order but they are staggering orders so everybody gets something.  I think they are being fair about it.  You ever get those Wellis tubs in?

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2020, 06:37:54 pm »

I hear you.  I see it with some manufacturers, not all but some including one I carry.  Thankfully for me I was able to do a bigger order but they are staggering orders so everybody gets something.  I think they are being fair about it.  You ever get those Wellis tubs in?

No Wellis yet, I bumped our order to (3) containers staggered but as with everything it will take awhile..shocking I know lol

Backcountryluv

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2020, 10:31:17 pm »
Well, as expected, my Bullfrog M7 that was scheduled for delivery Aug 7th (ordered mid-May) is not in production yet and I’m now hearing September.  I’ll feel pretty fortunate if it actually arrives in September.

Frogger

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2020, 06:39:39 am »
Well, as expected, my Bullfrog M7 that was scheduled for delivery Aug 7th (ordered mid-May) is not in production yet and I’m now hearing September.  I’ll feel pretty fortunate if it actually arrives in September.

My A8D was ordered mid may and was scheduled for early August as well...now they tell me mid September too.

The M series is pretty sweet...the M8 would be my dream spa with its innovative double loungers and THREE pumps... although the seats wouldn't face the right way in my back yard. The A8D is oriented more to my liking and the main lounger rivals the m8 loungers. The M series is so amazing though for a lot of reasons.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 06:47:15 am by Frogger »

Frogger

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2020, 03:09:45 pm »
So some poster (JoesTub) in the hottubforum ordered a A8L mid June and got it yesterday...ahh I ordered mine mid may and am still waiting?? They told him when he ordered it 10 weeks and he got it on schedule...when I ordered mine they told me August 7th then said at least mid September.  Does this guy know someone or something I don't? Wow...I guess I'm a nobody...lol

Sammi

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2020, 08:31:17 pm »
I'm a nobody and could be way off the mark but maybe dealer volume has something to do with it? My local Bullfrog dealer told me at least February until he gets any spas and that was a month ago. I was really interested but with nothing to wet test and not wanting to wait that long I went with a competitors tub.

The kinda crazy part was the guy claimed he had a used competitors model that he just took in. I was very interested in purchasing it but he wouldn't show it. Said he was saving it so people could wet test it against his Bullfrogs. So he's selling nothing for 6 months or I don't know.....?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 08:36:44 pm by Walleye206 »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2020, 08:37:05 pm »
So some poster (JoesTub) in the hottubforum ordered a A8L mid June and got it yesterday...ahh I ordered mine mid may and am still waiting?? They told him when he ordered it 10 weeks and he got it on schedule...when I ordered mine they told me August 7th then said at least mid September.  Does this guy know someone or something I don't? Wow...I guess I'm a nobody...lol

I saw that post. Looks like he bought from the Great Escape. They are probably the biggest hot tub dealer in the country based on amount of stores they have. That guy May have ordered that particular tub but they probably had that color combo on order already with probably another 1000 or so tubs on order.

Frogger

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2020, 10:00:26 pm »

I saw that post. Looks like he bought from the Great Escape. They are probably the biggest hot tub dealer in the country based on amount of stores they have. That guy May have ordered that particular tub but they probably had that color combo on order already with probably another 1000 or so tubs on order.

Well lo and behold my salesperson person called today and said its coming next week...yay! So no more whine with my cheese...lol

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2020, 10:08:49 pm »

Well lo and behold my salesperson person called today and said its coming next week...yay! So no more whine with my cheese...lol

Sweet!  Soaking soon. Perfect time of year to get one

BW13

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2020, 12:47:24 am »
Mine is arriving Tuesday but prob won't have it installed until Sat because I have to set up a crane service

Frogger

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2020, 01:49:54 am »
Glad to see Bullfrog is living up to their promises of deliveries on this go around. They are seeming honorable at least. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2020, 01:49:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42