What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Bullfrog order, how long???  (Read 21812 times)

Frogger

Re: New Bullfrog order, how long???
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 07:09:56 pm »
Dmshipley thanks for the update. Ironically,  the order for my tub was put in on the same exact date as yours...may 16. They originally told me early August to expect delivery.  I'm in Arizona which is close to Utah which may or not have a bearing on delivery times. So according to your info you are expecting delivery still in late July or early August? That was my impression.  May I ask what state you are in?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 07:09:56 pm »

dmshipley

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2020, 09:00:01 pm »
Ohio. I ordered a R6L.  ;)

Frogger

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2020, 05:29:02 pm »
I just wanted to confirm the letter posted by dmshipley is correct as my local dealer today confirmed some of the details. They do have a "all hands on deck" approach to keeping tub production up there. They are making about 70 tubs a day right now with about 7000 spas on order.  He said its about the first of the year to get a spa ordered today. Orders for X or M series arent being fulfilled right now...Work is on the A and R series only. My order went in May 16 and I'm still scheduled to get delivery by Aug 7. He said it "may" be sooner and he will have more details in the next couple days which I will relay with you guys.

Frogger

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2020, 06:03:50 pm »
Just wanted to clarify that if you have an outstanding order it still may be in the works.  Check with your local dealer if you have an order for Stil, X, or M series.  Things are fluid and subject to change.

Wakefield2020

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2020, 05:46:47 pm »
I ordered May 11th,  6-8 weeks has grown to 16 weeks, end of August!  can't wait for the $600 federal unemployment stimulus to end!  People won't work.

benmih

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2020, 02:02:44 am »
I just wanted to confirm the letter posted by dmshipley is correct as my local dealer today confirmed some of the details. They do have a "all hands on deck" approach to keeping tub production up there. They are making about 70 tubs a day right now with about 7000 spas on order.  He said its about the first of the year to get a spa ordered today. Orders for X or M series arent being fulfilled right now...Work is on the A and R series only. My order went in May 16 and I'm still scheduled to get delivery by Aug 7. He said it "may" be sooner and he will have more details in the next couple days which I will relay with you guys.

Man I sure hope this is not true.  :( I ordered a M9 on May 23, told it would be between 7/18 and 8/1 (8-10 weeks). Currently not totally ready for it yet. but i don't like hearing they are not fullfilling any m orders. I'm waiting on an undate tomorrow from our dealer, he needed to wait until monday to call someone. I'll let you know what I hear.

Frogger

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2020, 03:41:09 am »

Man I sure hope this is not true.  :( I ordered a M9 on May 23, told it would be between 7/18 and 8/1 (8-10 weeks). Currently not totally ready for it yet. but i don't like hearing they are not fullfilling any m orders. I'm waiting on an undate tomorrow from our dealer, he needed to wait until monday to call someone. I'll let you know what I hear.

I was actually told this about the m series a couple months ago even. I didn't ask why but i assume that maybe because it's a new production spa and its more labor intensive...total speculation there. My salesperson told me he told a customer about December or January for the M. With covid now its even harder to predict anything.

Speaking of predicting...my salesperson told me he'd give me a update notice call last week on my scheduled August 7 delivery. I've heard nothing.  Not feeling too confident right now on that timetable...I'll be happy if I get it in August at all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 03:43:03 am by Frogger »

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 11:11:01 am »

Sorry but that isn't going to happen, I ordered a couple M Series end of march/early April and I won't see them till the first week of August

Backcountryluv

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2020, 12:56:58 pm »
I just checked in with our local BF dealer.  My M7 that was ordered in May is still showing an August delivery, but late August (instead of August 7th, the original delivery date).  We shall see.  I’ll update with any news on delivery or delays.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2020, 05:20:37 pm »
I just checked in with our local BF dealer.  My M7 that was ordered in May is still showing an August delivery, but late August (instead of August 7th, the original delivery date).  We shall see.  I’ll update with any news on delivery or delays.

Everyone has long lead times so "late August" might turn into August 60th, aka late September.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2020, 08:35:32 pm »
Update for those M-Series customers....I ordered an M8 and M9 on April 3rd, both just went into production today...this isn't a guarantee of anything of course but could give you an idea of an approximate 'time frame'

BW13

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2020, 12:14:57 am »
Mine just got pushed back from the 3rd week in August to the middle of September

Frogger

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2020, 07:54:04 pm »
So I just got a call from my dealer. Spa was scheduled  for August 7th...now he said it will be "built" by September 13th. Then takes a couple days to ship. He listed the date as "firm".

Kinda strange the 13th falls on a weekend as a completion date...hmm.

dmshipley

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2020, 09:54:44 am »
First of all I'm sorry to hear that you got pushed back again... Partly because it sucks for you but also because it might mean mine is further out to...

With that, I'm going to reach out to my dealer for an update which I'll share here.

My initial thought is that if I call and my date indeed is pushed back (it should if we're being told the same given our orders were set the same time) I'm going to be pissed at my dealer as they would've lied in telling me that my tub went into production 7/9. Which would be the first clear lie they'd told, likely meant to keep me hanging on so they don't lose the sale - which I'm 95% sure I'll cancel and purchase through another dealer, which for bullfrog doesn't exist within a few hour drive. If the date does move and they can follow proof that it's bullfrogs fault than I'll have issue with them and have to rethink how I can trust them.

As you probably agree, it's a dumpster fire and highly frustration - trying to balance being fair with protecting against being lied to and ultimately taken advantage of.

s0tiger

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2020, 10:04:13 am »
I ordered an A8L over Memorial Day Weekend and was told 8-10 weeks like everyone else at the time. My dealer called earlier this week with the news of a delay. Construction will be complete on Sep 26th. Bummer, but hopefully it holds and we can have it in place for the cooler fall weather.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2020, 10:04:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42