What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie Help: V77L, V65L or Broadway Elite?  (Read 3451 times)

bowlofudon

Newbie Help: V77L, V65L or Broadway Elite?
« on: June 08, 2020, 03:55:10 pm »
Wife (5'6) and I (5'10) are debating the marquis v77L, v65L or broadway elite. It'll primarily be my wife and I using the tub in ~60F weather. Can we get by with the v65L with 4 people in the rare instances where friends are over (maybe wishful thinking)?

Our local dealer in California has offered the following prices (including, spa frog, ozone, cover, steps):
  • v65L: $7.4k
  • v77L: $8K
  • Broadway Elite: 7.8k

Questions:
  • Are these prices good?
  • What's the best way of negotiating down prices?
  • Is it really worth getting a larger size if it's just my wife and I who will be using it? Maybe 4 times a year 2 other people might join us
  • Broadway Elite vs v77L? I haven't really seen much online about the v77L. How do people like the vector 21 series vs the celebrity elite line?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 10:21:41 pm by bowlofudon »

Hot Tub Forum

Newbie Help: V77L, V65L or Broadway Elite?
« on: June 08, 2020, 03:55:10 pm »

MarKee

Re: Newbie Help: V77L, V65L or Broadway Elite?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 04:02:04 am »
Those prices are on the low side when factoring the options.  Sometimes dealers may do a little bit less if you are paying with cash/check vs credit cards of financing.  I like the Broadway Elite over the V77L. Nothing wrong with the Vector series, the Broadway Elite is just roomier and I like the fact that it has 2 cool off seats. It’s more comfortable to me and I am 5’10” as well.  Just a heads up, Marquis sales are up 800% from this time last year, and there are parts shortages taking place throughout the industry, so I would check to see if your dealer has anything in stock or on order currently.  What city in California are you in?

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 09:07:52 am »
I think its definitely worth going a bit bigger especially considering the minimal price difference.  It will be roomier, you have more seating options and will feel less claustrophobic.

Layout is personal preference.  Generally speaking, I prefer the Broadway Elite over the V77L though I personally liked the old 435 more than I do the Broadway.  Prices seem pretty good but would need to know what options are included (full foam, lights, spa frog, ozone, etc). 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 09:07:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42