What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian vs Coast  (Read 2123 times)

Easto

Artesian vs Coast
« on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:26 am »
We have narrowed down our search to these two brands:

Artesian
Coast

Based on location, etc. 

The Artesian dealer doesn’t have a floor model of the one we want, but I can drive 90 mins away to see one which I may do this weekend. They only have an Antigua right now. 

We have settled on an 8x8

So it comes down to:

(1)
Artesian Grand Cayman Island
- delivery
- steps extra
$ 11,000 + lift cover + steps

(2)
Coast Apex Bench Curve Elite
- cover
- $300 lift
- $100 steps
- delivery
$12,400 CDN + tax

Trying to compare these two in terms of brand reliability, best deal, etc are they close?    Should we be focusing more one 1 over the other?

Both dealers we are happy with.  If the vast majority are suggesting we look hard at the Artesian I’ll make the road trip to see the exact model (Grand Cayman)

Any guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian vs Coast
« on: May 30, 2020, 08:11:26 am »

hargabyte

Re: Artesian vs Coast
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 08:41:44 pm »
Well I didnt look at the Artesian but I have looked at a lot of brands and I know that you will be very happy with the Coast. After 2+ weeks of research I just bought a Coast Element B Luxury. The elite line has so good pumps on it. The warranty is really good. 5 years parts and labor. There arent many brands that have that good of a warranty but Im not sure what the Artesian offers. Have you wet tested  both? Doesnt have to be the exact model but at least one with the same pumps and jets.

Hope that helps

Easto

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 08:00:03 am »
We have narrowed down our search to these two brands:

Artesian
Coast

Based on location, etc. 

The Artesian dealer doesn’t have a floor model of the one we want, but I can drive 90 mins away to see one which I may do this weekend. They only have an Antigua right now. 

We have settled on an 8x8

So it comes down to:

(1)
Artesian Grand Cayman Island
- delivery
- steps extra
$ 11,000 + lift cover + steps

(2)
Coast Apex Bench Curve Elite
- cover
- $300 lift
- $100 steps
- delivery
$12,400 CDN + tax

Trying to compare these two in terms of brand reliability, best deal, etc are they close?    Should we be focusing more one 1 over the other?

Both dealers we are happy with.  If the vast majority are suggesting we look hard at the Artesian I’ll make the road trip to see the exact model (Grand Cayman)

Any guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated

Went to the artesian dealer.   

Artesian is 10-12 weeks for delivery.   Every hot tub dealer we have spoke to around here have said with COVID their sales have increased. 

They had 1 floor model left. 

We were quoted $10,400 for the Grand Cayman 52 jets with cover and delivery.

Lift cover is $150-$300 depending on the style we want. 

1 thing I didn’t like about Coast was the filtration in the corner.   Typically when we get in a hot tub we grab corner seats.   With corner filtration we lose a corner seat. 

HT34

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 05:55:28 pm »
Artesian.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 05:55:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42