What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anyone have a review of Swimspasource.com?  (Read 1812 times)

hargabyte

Anyone have a review of Swimspasource.com?
« on: May 25, 2020, 12:43:37 am »
Hi this is my first time purchasing a spa or swimspa but I have been researching and trying to understand the industry more over the last few weeks. I came across this company while watching some videos on YouTube. It seems like one of the best built swim spas I come across but it looks like this company has only been in business for about 5-6 years. Has anyone had any experience with them?

This is the model I am looking at purchasing. http://swimspasource.com/swim-spa-models/vitality-14-series/ \

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Anyone have a review of Swimspasource.com?
« on: May 25, 2020, 12:43:37 am »

ratchett

Re: Anyone have a review of Swimspasource.com?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 11:07:10 am »
Rarely see people discussing swim spas, however I'm pretty sure the Vitality swim spas are built by Dr Wellness Spas.    I would seriously advise you to research the Dr Wellness brand of spas before making your final decision if it is worth the investment or not.

Also as usual, the dealer you buy from is a major part of the equation as they will be your point of contact for any warranty service.  Be sure to research the dealer to ensure you can trust them to do the job right if/when things start to break on your investment. 

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 09:10:25 pm »
Never heard of them.  Doesn't look like you can actually see one in person and on the contact us page doesn't really say where they are located other than the owner of the website is an office in Cincinnati which when looking up on Google Maps is not a showroom or a manufacturing facility

For me it would be a hard no and I would look for a brand that you can see, touch, feel, interact with the retailer in person and actually find information on.

hargabyte

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 09:33:05 pm »
Ya thanks! I appreciate the responses. Seems like a deal to good to be true. Im gonna avoid. I think we are going to go with a Coast Spa instead.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 09:33:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42