What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog R6 - Reasons not to buy?  (Read 3029 times)

Derfme80

Bullfrog R6 - Reasons not to buy?
« on: May 04, 2020, 10:46:30 pm »
Hi folks,

I am a first time hot tub buyer. I received a quote to purchase the R6 at $9300 with 10% off as a cash discount if I don't finance and a further $1000 off the floor model.

In my brief amount of research, I am pretty impressed by the engineering sales points of minimized plumbing, extra insulation, pressure etc.

The one engineering piece that makes me nervous is the removable jet packs. Doesn't conventional wisdom say that extra moveable parts just create extra wear and tear? Can anyone speak to this concern?

Also my wife and I are 5'1" and 5'6" respectfully. Can anyone speak to the concern that we might be too short?

We'd love to do a soaker test but local COVID regulations are now allowing shops to open to customers.

Otherwise, does anyone have constructive responses? Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog R6 - Reasons not to buy?
« on: May 04, 2020, 10:46:30 pm »

Sam

Re: Bullfrog R6 - Reasons not to buy?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 06:53:42 pm »
Jetpaks are not a common fail point with our customers and I've sold Bullfrog for over a decade.  They are extremely well made and reliable.  I can't remember the last time I had to repair or replace a jetpak.  The things that commonly fail are just like any hot tub, pump, heater, etc. 

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 08:28:07 pm »

Also my wife and I are 5'1" and 5'6" respectfully. Can anyone speak to the concern that we might be too short?

There are some models that you won't be as comfortable in at 5'6" and your wife will flat out have issues with (I'm 5'9" and my wife claims to be 5'2" but I think she's rounding up). Just avoid the vary deepest models and look for varying seat heights.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 08:28:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42