What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hey Term  (Read 4467 times)

Chris_H

Hey Term
« on: February 23, 2006, 09:28:39 am »
Term,
Where is Hotspring taking you next year?
Chris

Hot Tub Forum

Hey Term
« on: February 23, 2006, 09:28:39 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Hey Term
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 09:43:35 am »
Term,
Where is Hotspring taking you next year?
Chris

I voted for Gary, Indiana, but we're going to Athens, Greece instead. :(

Maybe next time.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 11:03:34 am »

I voted for Gary, Indiana, but we're going to Athens, Greece instead. :(

Maybe next time.

Terminator

You think they would have gone for the historic venue like Gary (you could have seen the Jackon family home) rather than some one-light town like Athens!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 11:08:42 am »

You think they would have gone for the historic venue like Gary (you could have seen the Jackon family home) rather than some one-light town like Athens!

Ain't it the truth!  What's in Athens anyway besides a bunch of dilapidated buildings?  I can see that in south Longview.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 12:27:15 pm »
for a true adventure, should check out santa monica/venice beach, ca. (cant do 1 without the other. besides, they are only 5 minutes apart....20 if you use the freeway  ;) )the man himself, jimmy buffet even commented on it in a song........."i saw a man roller skate naked through the crosswalk"
Marquis dealer

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 12:49:32 pm »
for a true adventure, should check out santa monica/venice beach, ca. (cant do 1 without the other. besides, they are only 5 minutes apart....20 if you use the freeway  ;) )the man himself, jimmy buffet even commented on it in a song........."i saw a man roller skate naked through the crosswalk"

Out in CA; I heard  they have it all:  They got riots, fires and mud slides.  They got sushi in the mall!
Water bars and Brontosaurs, and  Chinese modern lust.
Shake and bake life with the quake
(The secret's in the crust)

One fruitcake to another.   8)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 12:50:03 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 12:52:09 pm »

Out in CA; I heard  they have it all:  They got riots, fires and mud slides.  They got sushi in the mall!
Water bars and Brontosaurs, and  Chinese modern lust.
Shake and bake life with the quake
(The secret's in the crust)

One fruitcake to another.   8)

its true, we got all that and more  ;D

what can i say...des'mona was right. cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early ;)

Marquis dealer

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 12:55:22 pm »

its true, we got all that and more  ;D

what can i say...des'mona was right. cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early ;)

We need more fruitcakes and less bakers.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 01:12:13 pm »

We need more fruitcakes and less bakers.  ;)

get the feeling we could go on all day with this 1  :D

where did junior mints go in the theaters????
Marquis dealer

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 01:28:08 pm »
Well I gotta say thanks for bringing up Buba. I had forgotten all about checking out when tix would go on sale for the N.E shows, and low and behold they were just annouced. :)  

I would have been greatly dispointed if I missed getting tix. Thanks socal.  :)

/off  to treat my body like a tent.
07 Caldera Geneva

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 01:49:54 pm »
Well I gotta say thanks for bringing up Buba. I had forgotten all about checking out when tix would go on sale for the N.E shows, and low and behold they were just annouced. :)  

I would have been greatly dispointed if I missed getting tix. Thanks socal.  :)

/off  to treat my body like a tent.

happy i could help. buffet puts on a great show. been too long since ive been to one. think it was 1993/94 at the irvine ampatheater. margarittas for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i made enough money to buy miami but i pissed it away so fast
Marquis dealer

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 01:57:08 pm »

happy i could help. buffet puts on a great show. been too long since ive been to one. think it was 1993/94 at the irvine ampatheater. margarittas for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i made enough money to buy miami but i pissed it away so fast

First show I saw was the Fruitcake tour. (94)   Ive been hooked ever since and have gone every year.  Best show(s) I've been too were the Fruitcake tour and  Fenway Park - License to Chill tour 2 years ago.   I was not too thrilled with last years "Salty Piece of Land" tour   :P

My wife is a good sport about it. Every year she dons a grass skirt and does the land shark. (of course that means I have to put on a Rusty Wallace shirt 2x a year and acompany my wife to a large circuliar peice if asphalt and watch a bunch of cars turn left for 4 hours.  )  

;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 01:57:57 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 02:05:35 pm »

First show I saw was the Fruitcake tour. (94)   Ive been hooked ever since and have gone every year.  Best show(s) I've been too were the Fruitcake tour and  Fenway Park - License to Chill tour 2 years ago.   I was not too thrilled with last years "Salty Piece of Land" tour   :P

My wife is a good sport about it. Every year she dons a grass skirt and does the land shark. (of course that means I have to put on a Rusty Wallace shirt 2x a year and acompany my wife to a large circuliar peice if asphalt and watch a bunch of cars turn left for 4 hours.  )  

;)

good thing they serve adult beverages during those 4 hours.
fruitcakes tour was great. some guy walked past us with a parrot hat......it glowed and had 2 parrots in a sexual position. got a good laugh out of that!!
you have to watch out for those land sharks. they come at you from the left and the right.
20 degrees (somewhere) and the hockey games on (later tonight)...waitress i ordered boat drinks
Marquis dealer

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 02:16:21 pm »

good thing they serve adult beverages during those 4 hours.
fruitcakes tour was great. some guy walked past us with a parrot hat......it glowed and had 2 parrots in a sexual position. got a good laugh out of that!!
you have to watch out for those land sharks. they come at you from the left and the right.
20 degrees (somewhere) and the hockey games on (later tonight)...waitress i ordered boat drinks

Actually, in NH they don't serve adult berverages at the large circular piece of asphalt.    They do allow you to bring your own in providing it's not in a glass container and the cooler fits under your seat.  This amazes me, since beer sales at a stadium is usually a huge money maker. Hey- I'm not complaining   ;) At a Patriots game they hit you $10 for a Sam Adams.  $7 for a coors.   :P
07 Caldera Geneva

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 02:38:33 pm »
its outragous what what they get for drinks at those places
Marquis dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 02:38:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42