Brand Specific Forums > Bullfrog Spas

Bullfrog A6L / @Ease SmartChlor / First Hot Tub Experiences

<< < (2/3) > >>

Anthony0621:

--- Quote from: Sam on April 17, 2020, 01:38:12 pm ---That is an insane deal.  Like unbelievably good.  That is an unheard of price for that.

--- End quote ---

Which is why I bought it! I am more than willing to show the invoice or refer someone who is looking in the area of New England.

jshep105:
Hi Anthony

Great post! This is all really helpful information for a first-time hot tub buyer like myself. I have been overwhelmed with all of the different Hot Tub manufacturers and branding there is out there. It is also hard with only being able to purchase from dealers as pricing is a harder to get. I am finding it hard to find honest reviews to use when trying to compare what brand to go with.

I am also located in the New England area and this seems like an unbelievable price on the Bullfrog A6 hot tub! I have been looking into the Bullfrog Spas and I have gotten a couple of quotes for the A7 model from a couple of local dealers and they have been $11K+. Do you mind PMing me what dealer you went through?

Thank you!
James

Anthony0621:

--- Quote from: jshep105 on April 19, 2020, 04:57:08 pm ---Hi Anthony

Great post! This is all really helpful information for a first-time hot tub buyer like myself. I have been overwhelmed with all of the different Hot Tub manufacturers and branding there is out there. It is also hard with only being able to purchase from dealers as pricing is a harder to get. I am finding it hard to find honest reviews to use when trying to compare what brand to go with.

I am also located in the New England area and this seems like an unbelievable price on the Bullfrog A6 hot tub! I have been looking into the Bullfrog Spas and I have gotten a couple of quotes for the A7 model from a couple of local dealers and they have been $11K+. Do you mind PMing me what dealer you went through?

Thank you!
James

--- End quote ---

PM SENT

PatterCTUSA:
This is fantastic info.   Would appreciate a PM regarding the dealer you purchased from?

NeedlenoseNed:
my local dealer claims to have a nationwide price match, so I too would appreciate more info about the dealer. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version