What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Can't You Hear, Can't You Hear the Thunder?  (Read 2698 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Can't You Hear, Can't You Hear the Thunder?
« on: February 22, 2006, 06:23:48 pm »
Time for our walkabout!

HotSpring offers different adventure packages to us.  Some folks went kayaking in the harbor, some went on a tour through wine country, some went on a Harley Davidson tour of the city.  Others chose to go sailing in the harbor or take the jet boat tour at high speeds.  You could visit the Koala Park and see some of little Arjuna's family, go to Ku-Ring-Gai historical park and see Aboriginal cave paintings, climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge, or take it easy on the Bronte to Bondi Beach walk.  That's what we chose.

There were about 15 in our group.  Some Watkins upper management people, individual dealers, and then me, a lowly salesperson, comprised our group.  Our starting point was Bronte Beach:

All of the homes in the background are $1 million plus!  Crikey!

We worked our way past the beach to the cliffs.  They have saltwater swimming pools alongside the beaches for people who don't like being on the bottom of the food chain, I reckon.  They drain and clean them once a week:

What's that?!  Me first Dingo sighting!!  She's a beaut!

(The only way I could take pictures of pretty girls was if they had a dog with them.  I'd yell "Dingo" and snap the pic.  My wife didn't realize there were poodle Dingos and Schnauzer Dingos and Rottweiler Dingos, and she never needs to know any different)

I guess for every bikini wax service offered there is a restoration one as well.  It makes sense:

It's a long way down, mate.  I felt like one of those cliff divers of Avacado:

These sheilas powerwalked past us and I thought the one on the left's T-shirt was kind of cool.  There were a lot of alternative lifestyle folks there:

Dang ol' Aborigine vandals! >:(

Got to Bondi in about 1.5 hours:

I caught Kacey with Watkins checking out the man-flesh at Bondi's saltwater pool.  Blackmail plans are in the works as we speak:

Stopped for some coffee and saw this van across the street.  Wonder if the police have ever pulled him over:

We did some souveneir shopping at the surf shops.  Met a cool mate from New Zealand who had been to Texas and learned how to "boot scoot."  We rode back to the hotel and went out to dinner at Doyle's on Campbell's Bay, the most popular seafood restaurant in Sydney.  I had fried calamari while Too Tall had fried shrimp.  We sat on the patio with the SHB above us, the SOH in front, and the QE II to our right:

It was a magic evening and I can't tell you what I had for dessert....but I got seconds........ ;D ;D ;D :-*

To be continued if everyone's not ready to slit their wrists yet....

« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 02:26:10 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Can't You Hear, Can't You Hear the Thunder?
« on: February 22, 2006, 06:23:48 pm »

Snowbird

• What did he say?
Re: Can You Hear, Can You Hear the Thunder?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 11:03:15 pm »
Aw Term.  You had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.  You are truly good for the soul... or is that sole?  ;D  Thanks for sharing them with us and for your great comments.

The pics are great and it looks like you had a great time, but I guess the next set of pics will be of you exercising to get rid of all the food you ate.

Let's see...
push ups
sit ups
leg lifts
bicep curls
squat thrusts

Naw...  too much work, just switch to lite beer for a week. ::)
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:08:24 am »
Snowbird, do you REALLY wanna see pics of Term doing squat thrusts???
RIP C-Rod

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 12:22:59 pm »

now theres a mental pic i truely did NOT want  :o ;D
Marquis dealer

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 02:47:46 pm »

Well the thread title is "Thunder from down under". :)

With all due respect to the big guy with the many guns, I'd prefer to see Mrs term squat and thrusting than Mr Terminator. .

Sorry big guy.
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 02:47:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42