What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog A7L - Vibration and Noise in Corner Seat  (Read 2803 times)

darka

Bullfrog A7L - Vibration and Noise in Corner Seat
« on: February 08, 2020, 10:31:51 am »
To echo a post from 2016.....Got delivery of a brand new Bullfrog A7L last week. Everything went smoothly, got it hooked up to electrical, filled it up, heated to 100°.
Then on first test, I notice that on 1 side, the jet are weak even on highest speed. On that side, 1 corner seat emits a loud noise as soon as there is pressure on it (someone sitting in that seat). It makes a strange loud buzzing noise and vibrates. I switched the JetPacks a couple of time but same issue with all of them in that seat. So far, only 1 side (pump1) with 2 jetpacks is working fine.  I've eliminated the possibility of it being a jetpack issue since the same seat has the problem regardless of what Jetpack I place in that position.

Any recommendations or experience?  Its a brand new 2020 Bullfrog A7L.

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Bullfrog A7L - Vibration and Noise in Corner Seat
« on: February 08, 2020, 10:31:51 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Bullfrog A7L - Vibration and Noise in Corner Seat
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 10:34:33 am »
I wonder if its a vibration issue due to the main waterline is touching the frame or siding. Is it a front corner or back corner? Have you contacted the dealer?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

bacontrees

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 09:31:37 pm »
To echo a post from 2016.....Got delivery of a brand new Bullfrog A7L last week. Everything went smoothly, got it hooked up to electrical, filled it up, heated to 100°.
Then on first test, I notice that on 1 side, the jet are weak even on highest speed. On that side, 1 corner seat emits a loud noise as soon as there is pressure on it (someone sitting in that seat). It makes a strange loud buzzing noise and vibrates. I switched the JetPacks a couple of time but same issue with all of them in that seat. So far, only 1 side (pump1) with 2 jetpacks is working fine.  I've eliminated the possibility of it being a jetpack issue since the same seat has the problem regardless of what Jetpack I place in that position.

Any recommendations or experience?  Its a brand new 2020 Bullfrog A7L.

Thanks!

I believe I had the exact same issue.  Contact the service department and ask for the plastic rings that sit between the JetPack and its connection to the spa plumbing.  If they have no idea what you're talking about or don't want to be helpful I'm happy to send you some (they gave me 5-6, and I only needed 1).

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 09:31:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42