What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Switching back to ACE Salt - need some technical assistance  (Read 1935 times)

gltomlin

Switching back to ACE Salt - need some technical assistance
« on: January 21, 2020, 01:50:32 pm »
Hi I have a 2015 Envoy NXT with wireless remote (dealer installed ACE salt originally) which we switched over from ACE system to the Ozone / cartridge MPS system last year. I still have the original controller for the ACE system and after some pushing from my wife we want to switch back to ACE due to some issues we had with water quality (some of it my own fault). I have the new cell, and I am pretty sure the controller just plugs onto the control board where it says "Peripheral" and I rerun the cell wires back into the filter compartment.

Two questions - 1) I assume there is no external power or additional module that is connected to the ACE system since this one connects straight to the controller on one end and onto the cell leads on the other end?
2) Will the remote pick automatically up the ACE system screens again or is this something that has to be reprogrammed from the control board?

I am hoping I can simply plug this back in and add salt and go ... If not can anyone tell me if I am missing a part, and if I need to flash the board where can I get the file?

Thanks in advance!

Hot Tub Forum

Switching back to ACE Salt - need some technical assistance
« on: January 21, 2020, 01:50:32 pm »

ReviveSpas

Re: Switching back to ACE Salt - need some technical assistance
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 01:49:35 pm »
There is no external power, it is powered by the peripheral interface. The spa should recognize the system. If it does not recognize the system you need locate a small button the main board called the sw1 button which is white and on the top right of the control board. If you press that button it will then put the spa into a configuration mode and it will display all the jumper settings through the topside control. You would then scroll through and turn on the ACE setting which will allow it to recognize the system.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Switching back to ACE Salt - need some technical assistance
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 01:49:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42