What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian questions! Microsilk? Clean water options?!  (Read 3156 times)

boober

Artesian questions! Microsilk? Clean water options?!
« on: December 27, 2019, 08:16:48 pm »
So a local dealer quoted me the following...

Artesian Spas Elite model: Pelican Bay $11,499.
Options:
Ozone system $90.
Midnight Glow lighting $199.
Wi-fi module (Control your spa from your smart phone or device) $199.

Total with all above options is $11,987
Grand total with tax is 12,706.22

These prices include: the cover, cover lifter, steps, chemicals, and back yard delivery.

Pricing seems good to me. What do you guys think?

But I've realized Microsilk is not an option on the Elite line for some crazy reason? Really wanted that, but It appears to only be an option on the Island spas?

And on the smaller spas at that? Which I'm not crazy about, as I want the lounger style seat and a bigger hot tub like the Pelican Bay.

So it seems as though MicroSilk is out!

Now for the numerous water filtration options...

What the hell is with all the options?!?

• Water Purification:
1) Diamond AOP™
2) Crystal Propure™ Ozone Mixing Chamber
3) Ozonator
4) FROG® @ease™ with SmartChlor™++
5) Nature2® Cartridge

Is there really 5 add on options? The dealer I spoke to recommended the ozone option as his favorite. Is the option he quoted me for option #2?

I'd really like to make sure I get the best option, so advice on that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Doing some research, based on what I found at Artesian's site, I guess there's 3 add on water care options...

THE FROG® @EASE™ IN-LINE SYSTEM
The combination of Fresh Mineral Water™ with SmartChlor™ Technology provides cleaner, clearer and softer spa water that’s far easier to maintain.

Up to 75% LESS CHLORINE
Only Shock ONCE a Month
SELF REGULATES for continuous clear water
Easy on hot tub surface with LESS ODORS
CLEANER because it kills bacteria 2 ways
Minerals condition the water for a SOFTER feel

DIAMOND AOP™
The Diamond AOP™ process combines the Nature2® option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circulation Pump, and the AquaNova™ UVC & Ozone Spa Sanitizer, to create a highly advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.

CRYSTAL PROPURE™ OZONE MIXING CHAMBER
Crystal ProPure Water Purification combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 09:03:12 pm by boober »

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian questions! Microsilk? Clean water options?!
« on: December 27, 2019, 08:16:48 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Artesian questions! Microsilk? Clean water options?!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 09:40:40 pm »
So a local dealer quoted me the following...

Artesian Spas Elite model: Pelican Bay $11,499.
Options:
Ozone system $90.
Midnight Glow lighting $199.
Wi-fi module (Control your spa from your smart phone or device) $199.

Total with all above options is $11,987
Grand total with tax is 12,706.22

These prices include: the cover, cover lifter, steps, chemicals, and back yard delivery.

Pricing seems good to me. What do you guys think?

But I've realized Microsilk is not an option on the Elite line for some crazy reason? Really wanted that, but It appears to only be an option on the Island spas?

And on the smaller spas at that? Which I'm not crazy about, as I want the lounger style seat and a bigger hot tub like the Pelican Bay.

So it seems as though MicroSilk is out!

Now for the numerous water filtration options...

What the hell is with all the options?!?

• Water Purification:
1) Diamond AOP™
2) Crystal Propure™ Ozone Mixing Chamber
3) Ozonator
4) FROG® @ease™ with SmartChlor™++
5) Nature2® Cartridge

Is there really 5 add on options? The dealer I spoke to recommended the ozone option as his favorite. Is the option he quoted me for option #2?

I'd really like to make sure I get the best option, so advice on that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Doing some research, based on what I found at Artesian's site, I guess there's 3 add on water care options...

THE FROG® @EASE™ IN-LINE SYSTEM
The combination of Fresh Mineral Water™ with SmartChlor™ Technology provides cleaner, clearer and softer spa water that’s far easier to maintain.

Up to 75% LESS CHLORINE
Only Shock ONCE a Month
SELF REGULATES for continuous clear water
Easy on hot tub surface with LESS ODORS
CLEANER because it kills bacteria 2 ways
Minerals condition the water for a SOFTER feel

DIAMOND AOP™
The Diamond AOP™ process combines the Nature2® option, Microfiltration, high efficiency Circulation Pump, and the AquaNova™ UVC & Ozone Spa Sanitizer, to create a highly advanced oxidation process (AOP) for water purification.

CRYSTAL PROPURE™ OZONE MIXING CHAMBER
Crystal ProPure Water Purification combines the Ozonator, Dynamic Injector, and the ProPure Mixing Chamber.

Thanks.

Ozone is options 2 and 3 and yes, along with chlorine of some sort an easy option for clean sanitized water. But the chlorine is doing most of the work.
Retired

Sam

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 02:18:37 pm »
That's a killer deal.  ProPure Ozone is also my favorite of the options.  Combined with the @ease system it's my favorite program. 

I'm personally not a fan of microsilk btw.

swilly1000

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 03:15:09 pm »
I checked out microsilk when I was wet testing a Marquis.  It felt really good but I thought it was way too pricy an option at almost $2K.  That said there a lot of people (especially some with skin conditions) who really like it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 03:15:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42