What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where do the tubs ship from?  (Read 3616 times)

VRMGRANALLI

Where do the tubs ship from?
« on: December 21, 2019, 08:01:46 am »
I was trying to find where the tubs ship from.  Only thing I could find is Vista, CA.  How long does it typically take for delivery. I believe it shipped yesterday and going to east coast. Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Where do the tubs ship from?
« on: December 21, 2019, 08:01:46 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Where do the tubs ship from?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 09:18:17 am »
What kind of tub?  Guessing your talking Hot Springs or Caldera?  Depends on shipment method. If it was a container being sent rail usually a couple weeks or so. If it’s on a truck, I had one leave yesterday a single special order tub and I am getting it on the 27th.  I’m in Mass not sure where they are going before me

VRMGRANALLI

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 10:14:09 am »
 It was a Hot Springs Pulse. Was hoping before Xmas originally but sounds like it left yesterday instead of Monday so guessing that’s not happening. Here’s hoping before New Years.

ratchett

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 02:02:18 pm »
It was a Hot Springs Pulse. Was hoping before Xmas originally but sounds like it left yesterday instead of Monday so guessing that’s not happening. Here’s hoping before New Years.

That would be the Limelight collection.  Both that and Hotspot are assembled in Mexico.  The California factory only assembles the Highlife collection.

My Hotspring Jetsetter was actually in stock at the dealer, but it had different skirt panels.  Luckily they had the driftwood panels I wanted on another jetsetter and easily swapped them out (all 4 panels pop out for easy replacement).  My tub was ready for delivery less than three days after paying my deposit fee.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 02:41:16 pm »
They all ship from Vista. Doesn’t matter where it was assembled

ratchett

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 06:04:50 pm »

Really? So they are made in Mexico, then shipped to Vista where they ship out again? Wow that seems inefficient lol

castletonia

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 06:24:01 pm »
Yes.  They don’t ship product on different trucks based on where it’s made.  I have 6 spas coming Tuesday, 4 made in Vista and 2 in Mexico, all on the same truck.  It’s like an hours drive from the factory in Mexico to Vista.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 06:33:01 pm »

Really? So they are made in Mexico, then shipped to Vista where they ship out again? Wow that seems inefficient lol

Why?  If you order a few highlifes and the rest non highlife it would be less efficient to ship on two trucks plus a lot more costly

VRMGRANALLI

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2019, 06:38:58 pm »
Thanks guys! I hope mine is on the same truck as yours. I am in NY, so maybe that morning or the day before. Appreciate your guidance. The wait is killing us!  Happy Holidays.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2019, 06:44:21 pm »
Probably on my truck. Think the driver said he had a stop in NY and one in Connecticut before me

VRMGRANALLI

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2019, 08:24:40 am »
Probably on my truck. Think the driver said he had a stop in NY and one in Connecticut before me

Did yours come?  Mine apparently shipped same day....nothing yet.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2019, 05:28:18 pm »
My tubs came in Friday Morning. Truck still was mostly full. I only got one special
Order on it. Not sure where he was off too

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2019, 05:28:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42