What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Directbuy Hot Spring Spas  (Read 2912 times)

406soaker

Directbuy Hot Spring Spas
« on: December 07, 2019, 09:16:59 pm »
Has anyone used Directbuy recently? I’ve seen posts from a few years ago but nothing recently.

Our dealer quoted us $7,800 for a Relay with all the essential accessories. I really have my sights on the Flair but his price was above 12k. I was hoping to take advantage of directbuy

Hot Tub Forum

Directbuy Hot Spring Spas
« on: December 07, 2019, 09:16:59 pm »

ratchett

Re: Directbuy Hot Spring Spas
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 08:09:57 am »
Has anyone used Directbuy recently? I’ve seen posts from a few years ago but nothing recently.

Our dealer quoted us $7,800 for a Relay with all the essential accessories. I really have my sights on the Flair but his price was above 12k. I was hoping to take advantage of directbuy

Your dealer is your point of contact between the manufacturer and the tub you buy. All Hotsprings warranty service will be conducted through this dealer. That is why prices are not listed on the website because every dealer operates with different profit margins depending on the business size and volume.   Looking up "directbuy" it sounds like a gimmick and one which I would not even consider for a big purchase like this because you're going to want that five year warranty in the event something goes wrong.

The dealer you're buying from is just as important as the make/model tub you want.     If your dealer is too expensive, I would visit the Hotsprings website and find another dealer in your region then contact them for a quote.  Personally I really wanted a HS Jetsetter but didn't like my "local" dealer ("big backyard" type store - sold all sorts of big ticket items like grills fireplaces and multiple hot tub brands, and nearly full MSRP prices with minor $500 off sale for whatever stupid unknown holiday weekend it was), so I visited another dealer almost equal distance in the other direction.   The experience was completely different - this other dealer was extremely knowledgeable with Hotspring spas, sold them exclusively and had been servicing them for years.  Better yet their price for the same year/make/model/color spa was over $2500 LESS than the other dealer I visited.   No haggling needed, just walked in the showroom floor and that was their price, no gimmicky sales or coupons forcing me to "act now for biggest savings!". 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Directbuy Hot Spring Spas
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 08:09:57 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42