What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pulled the trigger Waikiki Elite  (Read 4653 times)

terps19

Pulled the trigger Waikiki Elite
« on: November 23, 2019, 01:43:48 pm »
We I pulled the trigger today after another wet test.  We are going with the Tropic Seas Waikiki Elite.  Out the door cover, cover lifter, steps, chems $8990.  I felt that was a reasonable price and I liked the dealer.  Look forward to getting it and taking the first private soak.  Very excited. 

Hot Tub Forum

Pulled the trigger Waikiki Elite
« on: November 23, 2019, 01:43:48 pm »

terps19

Re: Pulled the trigger Waikiki Elite
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 01:49:23 pm »
30 day update- in use.

We use the hot tub every day for about 30 to 40 mins.  Even on the 10 degree nights I have been out there chilling.  I love my lounger seat, but that is because I sink like a rock. 

The tub has been easy to maintain thus far with the frog @ase system and ozonator.  I test the water weekly.  I usually shock it after adjusting the PH if needed once every 7-10 days with SpaGuard Enhanced Spa Shock.  We have had crystal clear water which is awesome. 

I am happy with the jet power.  Depending on where I want the pressure, I will often times turn off the jets in the seat that I am not using and focus the water flow on once side of the seat etc.  I find that I use 3 seats a lot each having their own perks. 

I am debating on getting a water blanket so help with the degradation of the headrests. 

Im glad I went with this one.   

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 07:19:45 pm »
Good review.
Retired

terps19

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 05:13:12 pm »
1 year update. 

Still love the Wiakiki Elite and I use it year round.  Winter I keep it at 102 and summer I dont need to heat it at all since it does see some sun during the day (in MD). 

We've had no problems at all.  I replace the smart chlor cartridge every 3-4 weeks and mineral cartridge every 3 months.  I usually shock the hot tub every week or so (not sure if that is overkill).  Will need to replace both filters soon but if you did a better job than me of washing the filters out regularly you may get some more life. 

Really not a bad thing I can say about it. 

Since I've had this Wiakiki Elite, I've tried a Barefoot spa, another jacuzzi, and a Sundance and I can hands down say I made the right decision for me. 

And I love my lounge and foot blasters.  Some people dont like the lounge seat but I find it does a great job on my calf muscles. 

Hope that helps anyone looking to get an artesian/tropic seas. 

A.O.

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 10:34:43 pm »
1 year update. 

Still love the Wiakiki Elite and I use it year round.  Winter I keep it at 102 and summer I dont need to heat it at all since it does see some sun during the day (in MD). 

We've had no problems at all.  I replace the smart chlor cartridge every 3-4 weeks and mineral cartridge every 3 months.  I usually shock the hot tub every week or so (not sure if that is overkill).  Will need to replace both filters soon but if you did a better job than me of washing the filters out regularly you may get some more life. 

Really not a bad thing I can say about it. 

Since I've had this Wiakiki Elite, I've tried a Barefoot spa, another jacuzzi, and a Sundance and I can hands down say I made the right decision for me. 

And I love my lounge and foot blasters.  Some people dont like the lounge seat but I find it does a great job on my calf muscles. 

Hope that helps anyone looking to get an artesian/tropic seas.

Cool, glad you are liking the one you bought!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 10:34:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42