What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Hot Tub Buyer: Kind of Overwhelmed  (Read 2798 times)

KellyMarie96

New Hot Tub Buyer: Kind of Overwhelmed
« on: November 17, 2019, 08:06:32 pm »
So we've started looking at hot tubs and I think we've narrowed it down to a Hot Springs. We went to the dealer close to our house and they gave us pricing and we left to think it over.  I've been doing research on the form (thank you all for all the info) and I want to know if we're getting a good deal or not.  We almost went back today, but I just had this unsettling feeling, like it was a bad deal.  We are between the Flair and the Sovereign, but after coming home and processing it all...we are open to the aria too. Okay, here's the deal. It seems high to me after reading everyone else's comments, but I would appreciate your input.

Additional info: This is suppose to be the "EARLY BIRD Pre-Black Friday Sale". There are rebates on hot tubs and a $1700 package that includes "delivery, stairs and a cover and the electrical box".

We live in Woodstock, GA (north of Atlanta)

Flair:
$10,949
Lifter: $339
Electrical: $949
Salt: $559
-750 Discount
Total $12,037

Sovereign:
$13,469
Lifter: $339
Electrical: $949
Salt: $550
Total: $14,107

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Hot Tub Forum

New Hot Tub Buyer: Kind of Overwhelmed
« on: November 17, 2019, 08:06:32 pm »

VRMGRANALLI

Re: New Hot Tub Buyer: Kind of Overwhelmed
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 09:12:43 am »
Good Morning.  I was in the same boat last week.  I ended up purchasing the Pulse on Friday for $10,500 + tax.  Included the Pulse, Bluetooth, Cover Cradle, Delivery, Chemicals, Stairs, etc.  Now I just have to wait the 3-4 weeks for it to arrive.  Good Luck!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: New Hot Tub Buyer: Kind of Overwhelmed
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 09:12:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42