What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thoughts on Floor Model Pulse  (Read 2599 times)

VRMGRANALLI

Thoughts on Floor Model Pulse
« on: November 14, 2019, 10:26:50 am »
Good Morning.  Looking at purchasing a Wet Floor Model Pulse.  Is there any downfall to a Floor Model?  This will be out first Hot Tub purchase so want to make sure I do it right the first time.  Currently sits at $10,249 + tax for the Pulse with Cover, Stairs, Chemicals, Bluetooth Audio setup, Delivery, etc.  Any input on both pricing and floor model would be helpful. Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Thoughts on Floor Model Pulse
« on: November 14, 2019, 10:26:50 am »

ratchett

Re: Thoughts on Floor Model Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 05:06:36 pm »
As far as I understand it, a floor model warranty doesn't start until you take delivery, so from that standpoint consider it a "setup and tested" unit - something which you know won't leak on day-one after delivery.    Yes the parts are "used" but they are not heavily abused (assuming the dealer know's how to maintain their water), more like this tub received a long setup testing phase from the manufacturer to ensure it's working smoothly.

The Pulse looks like a nice model, I've heard good stuff about it.  Although I'm really not certain about the price, especially for a floor model - personally I wouldn't pay that much for a used floor model - but that's personal preference

But I'm not a dealer, just a shopper who studied HotSprings extensively before making my decision to go with them for my first spa (delivery this coming Wednesday!).
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 06:42:36 pm by ratchett »

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 05:55:15 pm »
That's a good price.  That would even be a good price if it didn't have the stereo.

Warranty is unaffected.  I would advise you to look it over carefully just to ensure that if there are any blemishes or scratches you notice them now.  With any floor model I sell, I swap out the filters for brand new filters, so I would as that of your dealer.  Otherwise, there is no issue buying a floor model.  You have visible proof that it works.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 05:55:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42