What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Time Buyer  (Read 8595 times)

ratchett

Re: First Time Buyer
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 12:36:10 pm »
Thanks spatech_tuo.

If Ozone or MicroSilk isn't included do you have a price point where you think it is worth it to add it?

I personally would add an ozone system.  But the benefits are really only there if you have a continuous circ pump to flow water through the ozonator (at least what I've gathered in my research)

I'm also planning to use my tub sometimes without the jets running (just using the circ pump and heater to flow hot water) - so that's a big plus for me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 12:36:10 pm »

schielrn

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2019, 02:26:02 pm »
Thanks Ratchett for the input we are scheduled for our wet tests for Monday!

terps19

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 11:20:34 am »
What are the advantages for the ozonator over the frog @ease?  I have heard that the ozone makes the cushions deteriorate quicker and the the frog @ase is just as good if not a better system.  The ozone will end up costing me about $600 for upgrading to the elite model versus $200 if adding the frog @ease to the non elite model.  Looking at the Waikiki Elite versus Waikiki . 

castletonia

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 11:59:56 am »
These really are two different types of systems.

Frog @ease is an actual sanitizer as it is a mineral/chlorine system.  Ozone by itself is not a sanitizer.  While it can oxidize organics and bather waste, it is used in conjunction with a sanitizer such as chlorine or bromine. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 11:59:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42