What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Actual physical wellbeing  (Read 33183 times)

Holgmi585281

Actual physical wellbeing
« on: May 05, 2019, 05:20:22 pm »
Hi everyone.
Having worked in construction from the age of 18 to 46 (specifically ceramic wall and floor tiling) and now just hit 51 what difference in your opinions has your hot tubs  made to your overall physical and mental wellbeing?.  Changed careers 5 years ago and now in the funeral business however the aches and pains have caught up with me especially the knees.(i remember my father saying 'you should wear knee pads cos you will know about it when your older ' The few times we have been away and stayed in hot tub accomodation i have felt awesome. Now i definitely do not have trouble sleeping but my good lady wife does. She slept like a baby after the few hot tub nights . Looking so forward to our own tub arriving shortly . No mortgage ,no kids just enjoying life at the moment. Although for the next year or so we have our 14yr old grandaughter living with us 5 days a week whilst at school. I think she is allergic to water as we have to force her to shower etc lol . I dont know about shocking the tub i think she needs soaking in filter cleaner before she is going anywhere near the new tub. Anyway i would be interested to hear of the benefits to you your tub has brought   ;D

Thanks in advance
Mike

Hot Tub Forum

Actual physical wellbeing
« on: May 05, 2019, 05:20:22 pm »

NBonugli

Re: Actual physical wellbeing
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 03:09:35 pm »
Mike,
It's kind of funny that you mentioned that story about your dad telling you to "wear your knee pads". I started off in the "field" way back when as a cement finisher...needless to say, my knees, hip, and shoulders are junk. You can best your a** it makes things feel a bit better..especially with a good therapy tub that has higher flow jets and the pump power behind them. It helps me to sleep a bit better...but doesn't make the underlying issues go away. Surgery at some point will still be needed. I've been using my neighbor across the street, every Friday and Sat night...and my new tub comes on Oct 15th.

Anyway, good luck with everything.
Sincerely,

Nick B
Middleton, Ma

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Actual physical wellbeing
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 03:09:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42