What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Used D1 Chariman or New Master Twilight?  (Read 6331 times)

swilly1000

Re: Used D1 Chariman or New Master Twilight?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2019, 12:19:38 pm »
Hundreds of unhappy Master users? Wow you must get around! Show me even one on this forum.

And for the record my tub has been in service for 15 months.

Master sells thousand and thousands of tubs and we have one happy new user on this forum.

That should tell you something.It

Wrong. 

There are more than one happy Master users here.  Want me to show them to you?

Again, show me even one unhappy Master user here.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 12:21:59 pm by swilly1000 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2019, 12:19:38 pm »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2019, 02:16:31 pm »
Cant we all just get along.  This place is generally peaceful and helpful.

castletonia

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2019, 02:34:40 pm »
Most of the dealers but none of the end users on this forum dislike Master.

I have a TS8.25 and I love it.

Not to start a pointless argument, but you claim nobody here likes Master without anyone else even talking bad about them in this thread.  As a salesman one of the first things I was taught was that you do not talk down upon the competition, even when what you are saying is true.  Sell yourself and your product.  In this case, you are a happy Master Spa owner.  Tell others why a Master Spa was the right choice for you instead of complaining about why others do not like the brand you bought.

I was just preparing the OP for the trash talking a bunch of you dealers were about to unleash.  And I was right.  And by the by I wasn't complaining.  I was making an observation.  I'm tired of butting heads with dealers in this forum about Master.

You need to look at the big picture here.  To begin, Master Spas builds a decent product and in my opinion really no different than a Maax, Dynasty, Coast, or really any other non-premium brand.  This issue everyone has here is all the shady s**t Master has done over the last 20 years.  You can sit here and scream until you are blue in the face that their sales practices and business ethics don't matter, but they do.  If their product was as good as they make it out to be, then why do all that crap to generate sales???

Master Spa dealers, owners, enthusiast's are few and far here because of how they approach everyone here.  There are are worse brands that don't get the recognition here because there are no "me against the world" dealers or customers supporting them.  Act civil, offer useful advice and don't try to start arguments and everyone here gets along. 

Notice how there are no conflicts with ANY other brand?  You need to chill out and enjoy your hot tub.  Continue to show support and why you support your brand.  Slinging mud isn't helping anybody and when its you against everyone else, it just reinforces what you are trying to be against.

swilly1000

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2019, 03:11:38 pm »
Holy crap man.  Look in the mirror.  I simply said that a lot of people don't like them. 

And then a bunch of y'all get all pissy and inflammatory.

Why y'all so angry?  Go for a soak.

castletonia

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2019, 03:57:08 pm »
It’s all because you said that many don’t like them without the OP or anyone else evening mentioning the bad rap that Master has.  There was no need to do that.  Just mention that you own a Master, why you like it and unless someone has specific questions, move along.

swilly1000

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2019, 04:17:49 pm »
Yeah well I said that in a non confrontational way.  I truly believe it is a much better spa than it gets credit for here and I wanted to provide a provide a balanced opinion so the OP wouldn't immediately get turned off by a brand he/she was considering.  Sure enough a bunch of the same crap come spewing out. 

I've already said on many occasions that I'm done beating my head against a wall with all of you about Master.  Too bad so many of you have to be resort to name calling and small mindedness to get your point across. 

It's not me you're beating down.  I don't care.  It's the OP who loses.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2019, 05:15:27 pm »
Too bad so many of you have to be resort to name calling and small mindedness to get your point across. 

I didn't see any name calling or small mindedness? Or did I miss it?

The only name calling or small mindedness I saw was from you not valuing the opinions (well seasoned educated opinions) of others.
Retired

castletonia

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2019, 05:32:10 pm »
Yeah well I said that in a non confrontational way.  I truly believe it is a much better spa than it gets credit for here and I wanted to provide a provide a balanced opinion so the OP wouldn't immediately get turned off by a brand he/she was considering.  Sure enough a bunch of the same crap come spewing out. 

I've already said on many occasions that I'm done beating my head against a wall with all of you about Master.  Too bad so many of you have to be resort to name calling and small mindedness to get your point across. 

It's not me you're beating down.  I don't care.  It's the OP who loses.

You said you wanted to provide a balanced opinion.  All you said was you own one and loved it.  Tell the OP why you love your Master Spa.  Anyone can say they like or dislike something.  If I am researching a big purchase, I’m most concerned why someone likes or dislikes a product.  Every manufacturer will talk up their product.  I care about what other consumers think based on their experience and at the moment, I think you are the only Master owner here, or at least the only one that posts with any regularity.  Be the positive voice for them. 

swilly1000

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2019, 06:03:08 pm »
Third, if you knew how many times some joker came on here and tried to justify their choice...........

You don't see any name calling here?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2019, 11:10:10 pm »
Wow this got out of control. Back to the OP original question. D-1 is a good tub but $9500 for a used chairman seems awfully high to me

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2019, 07:26:03 am »
Third, if you knew how many times some joker came on here and tried to justify their choice...........

You don't see any name calling here?

Who did I call a name?
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2019, 10:15:53 am »
I was just preparing the OP for the trash talking a bunch of you dealers were about to unleash.  And I was right.  And by the by I wasn't complaining.  I was making an observation.  I'm tired of butting heads with dealers in this forum about Master.

First, I am not a dealer, I spent 30 years as a licensed plumber/service guy. I work for no dealer/brand, I work on them all including a ton of Master Spa, that should be valuable to you but it's not.

Second, yes you did start it because I think you enjoy it.

You're the joker here Tman.  I was answering the OP, not trying to "justify" my choice.

... or both!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2019, 10:15:53 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42