Original > Show us your Hot Tub.

My Underdeck Hot Tub Project

<< < (2/3) > >>

swilly1000:
Surprised you have them any cred.  Lol

NBonugli:
Update:
October 15, 2019
Hot tub delivered...waiting on my electrician to do the final elec hookup.
This thing is a beast. Can't wait to fire it up. MS MP LSX900. I still have a bit to do, bringing grade up around tub by around 1' +, granite pavers going down, and a custom stair assembly that can be moved if need be to access control panel/inner workings of the tub (see sketchup pro picture).

Hottubguy:
Love the setup. You do all that work yourself?

NBonugli:
Hottubguy, Yes sir. I'm a mason by trade since 1994 in a commercial union environment here in Boston.
I'm now in the inner office, from estimating projects... to now a Senior project manager.

NBonugli:
Also, working on granite paver install. I try to do a little every night once I get home from work. These pavers aren't easy to work with, the bigger ones are a pain in a#*..the 16" x 16" aren't as bad (2.5' x 2.5' x 2.5" thick & 16" x 16" x 1 1/2" thick). Glad I have a Toro Dingo with forks to move stuff around. I'll post some pics once I get more done.

*Just put water in the tub last night using prefilter...Electrician comes later today to do final hookup. May the chemical water balance process start! One step closer to taking a dip.

Nick B.
Middleton, MA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version