What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coolzone  (Read 2481 times)

Johnrb3

Coolzone
« on: June 22, 2019, 05:06:51 pm »
I just had my CoolZone installed on my tub and it’s cutting off whenever the jets are turned on.  I checked the manual and couldn’t find anything on the topic.  Does anybody else out there have CoolZone that can verify that this is normal?  Functioning as designed? 
The first time it happened I rebooted the hot tub at the breaker and the CoolZone came back on,  but I didn’t think to try it with the jets on again. Last night it happened another time, but I didn’t restart the hot tub.  Eventually, the CoolZone kicked back on after I turned the jets off.  I’d Feel better knowing this was normal.  That others were working the same way.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 05:09:11 pm by Johnrb3 »

Hot Tub Forum

Coolzone
« on: June 22, 2019, 05:06:51 pm »

Qrose

Re: Coolzone
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 04:10:22 pm »
We are having our Aria and Cool zone installed on Wednesday, but I was at the dealer on Sunday and asked him if the jets interfere and affect the cool zone and he said no it shouldn't. He has one hooked up at the store and I turned the jets on while it was running and it didn't stop the Cool Zone. I would definitely contact your dealer. I hope you get it all up and running fine.

Johnrb3

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 12:43:42 am »
Loving the CoolZone so far.  If anyone ever has any questions about it please let me know and I’d be happy to answer??  Here in Dallas it’s already in the high 90’s and I’m able to keep the temps just where I want it and it’s working beautifully.  I’ve been keeping it around 94 degrees most of the time. A couple of times I’ve kicked it down to 85 and the water was plenty refreshing from the heat. I know from my last tub the water would already be 99+ degrees and not much of a break from the hot days. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 12:43:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42