What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What Jacuzzi models compares best to the Sundance Chelsee?  (Read 3769 times)

aroy11462

What Jacuzzi models compares best to the Sundance Chelsee?
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:36:23 pm »
I like the Sundance Chelsee, but would like to look other models/brands that compare well.  I am looking for a square tub that seats 7 and is around 90"x90"  Wasn't sure whether the J-300 or the J-200 line from Jacuzzi compare best to the Sundance 780 series.  Also wondering if there are any Marquis models I should look at?  I am looking at tubs priced around $10,000.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hot Tub Forum

What Jacuzzi models compares best to the Sundance Chelsee?
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:36:23 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: What Jacuzzi models compares best to the Sundance Chelsee?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 11:13:09 pm »
Artesian, Bullfrog, Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Sundance... are some of the best spa brands out there. Go to the dealer locator section on each of their websites, see who is in your area and start looking. Narrow it down to your top 3 or so and then wet test.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

silversun

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 08:06:46 am »
I was in your position a couple years ago. I wanted a symmetrical seating arrangement with center foot jets and room for 6+ (7.5-8ft). the Sundance chelsee was an excellent value. it ticked every box. I also looked at the jacuzzi J-385, bullfrog A8, and the sundance Optima, among other brands. I didn't find anything from Marquis that matched what I was looking for.

Ultimately i went with the optima, but was extremely torn!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 08:06:46 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42